What's new

Six Flags over Texas

A

Anonymous

Yeah, so awhile ago Nokia had opened up a scenario (SFoT) and decided to make the park with his own vision, what he wanted to see the park as. He remade many, if not all, the rides, while still adding new ones in.
Unfortunately, he lost the file and tried to restart with no avail. He contacted me asking if I wanting to join in, which I accepted, and here we are today. This is how we would want the park to be. Our vision, so to speak.

These pics are old, and many have already seen, but alas there's not much fully completed, and I don't plan on showing any unfinished screens. So be patient, ok?

Nokia's :

SCR1-1.jpg

The redone Spain section of the park. You can instantly see that this park will be very different from the original. The coaster you see is Viper, the replacement for La Vibora.

SCR24.jpg

Gotham City beginnings.

My Work :

SCR61.jpg

Aquaman Splashdown. A bit different from the original, incl. new supports, and well, everything. This is probably the most incomplete screen you guys will see of the park. There was more, especially in that bare upper corner, but much was demolished.

SCR62.jpg

..and a teaser of what's to come.

Comments/Criticism very much appreciated.

Very nice! Third screen is the only one I don't like, because to be honest it looks a bit amateur compared to all of the other things you have. You've worked the scenery pieces really well, because it seems like you mixed random ones together, but it actually looks good!

I like the teaser screen, so I'm excited for more.

trav

Mega Poster
I still think RCT2 and LL should be kept seperate.

The first two screens do look good though. But the 2nd two aren't as good (Sorry nin).

Comet

Roller Poster
I actually really like the third screen I just HATE that fence.
It would be ten times better if you didn't alternate the colors IMO.

A

Anonymous

trav said:
I still think RCT2 and LL should be kept seperate.

The first two screens do look good though. But the 2nd two aren't as good (Sorry nin).

when did i ever say i was trying to make this look like LL?
im just building how i want to build, and if i like building this way im going to continue. its not like theres any other way to make ncs look awsome.

A

Anonymous

^in case you didnt read it says its our take on the park. why cant anybody read anything like fo real?

Deano

Mega Poster
Wow, the landscaping's really good on the second picture. I love how the benches are under the roof thing, it's very snug.

The first picture looks good too. I like that entrance.