What's new

Six Flags Over Texas Bought By Hershand Family Entertainment?

Matt N

CF Legend
I'm sure we've covered this loads in the past, but, SCREAMSCAPE GETS IT WRONG A LOT, TOO. This whole 'is usually right' is quite incorrect - at the end of the day, he's a news and rumours website, he's bound to get some of it wrong. Take everything with a pinch of salt.
Oh, I'm not saying he doesn't get stuff wrong, because he definitely has in the past. I just mean that from my personal experience, he tends to be quite reliable.

Lofty

CF Legend
But for things like this, personal experience doesn't really equate to that being true?

Imagine saying "Oh, that time that I met Jeffrey Dahmer, he was a lovely and very polite man - therefore he's a nice guy from my personal experience", yeah... doesn't work does it? ;)

Matt N

CF Legend
But for things like this, personal experience doesn't really equate to that being true?

Imagine saying "Oh, that time that I met Jeffrey Dahmer, he was a lovely and very polite man - therefore he's a nice guy from my personal experience", yeah... doesn't work does it? ;)
Fair point, I suppose; I haven't been in this community as long as some of you.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Fair point, I suppose; I haven't been in this community as long as some of you.
And that's fine, by the way. We're a bit jaded and bitter by this point, so you have to try to excuse our (sometimes) lack of enthusiasm. ;)

Last edited: