What's new

Six Flags Over Georgia | Kid Flash Cosmic Coaster | Skyline Attractions P'Sghetti Bowl | 2023

Hutch

Strata Poster
They look quite s*** honestly, especially just sitting on slabs of concrete... guess it fits with the aesthetic of the park lol.

However I do like how these are some cheeky +2s, and shouldn't be too much of a hassle to grab as the dual loading should ease up the queue.

RideTheCyclone

Roller Poster
SFOG has officially began testing of their version Kid Flash. An opening date will be announced soon. Hopefully by late-November at least

Attachments

• IMG_4340.png
    IMG_4340.png
    299.7 KB · Views: 39

RideTheCyclone

Roller Poster
BREAKING NEWS: Kid Flash is set to open on November 4 for pass holders and members and to the public on November 5

Attachments

• IMG_4447.jpeg
    IMG_4447.jpeg
    909 KB · Views: 17

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
BREAKING NEWS: Kid Flash is set to open on November 4 for pass holders and members and to the public on November 5
I got the invitation to the media event and grand opening last week, but they asked not to let the cat out of the bag until after the park made the official announcement. Then I forgot to post the info. :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, neither Scott nor I can go to cover the event, but here's the day's schedule:

- The park opens on November 4 from 11:00am - 6:00pm.
- Media will have ERT on the Gotham City attractions from 11:00am - 12:00 pm.
- At 12:00pm, all Gotham City attractions will pause operations for the grand opening of Kid Flash Cosmic Coaster.
- The coaster will then be available to ride throughout the day exclusively for media and pass holders during technical rehearsals.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
God, Jerry, as if you didn't do it the second it became operational 👀😂
Considering that I posted about the opening the day before... Guess I'm starting to act my age. :D