What's new

Six Flags New England

A

Anonymous

I have heard some things about 2010 and 2011 for Six flags new england. I heard that they are adding new audio too Bizarro and adding something too Huricane Harbor for 2010. But for 2011 I heard they are adding a coaster but Im dying cause I cant find info about it. If any of you know and news on Six Flags new england please tell me.

Homer

Hyper Poster
I don't know what they're up to, but you know it's never too early to speculate!

Aquatrax in 2012 before its pulled off due to some permit thingy.

Snoo

The Legend
Well.. no one knows for certain except the people who run the park. So, hope for the best?

RCF

Strata Poster
Hasn't there been speculation (and I read an article about this) that every Six Flags park is getting some type of new attraction in 2011? If so then there could be truth to this.

It's not very nice to put down someone's grammar :p .

Had to do it, sorry bud.

Anyway, yeah, not much to talk about here in terms of this new attraction since we don't really know anything.

Snoo

The Legend
I think Armageddon has just occurred.. Taylor has actually corrected someone.. omg omg.. I see blood on the walls..

Homer

Hyper Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:

It's not very nice to put down someone's grammar :p .

Had to do it, sorry bud.

I get called out... by TAYLOR of all people. :lol:

I need a drink. But anyway, my dad works for Six Flags, he said they are adding an inverted rocket Aquatrax in 2012. Trust me, it's my dad.