What's new

Six Flags Mexico | Medusa Steel Coaster | RMC Iron Horse

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Well they all look quite obviously 'green-screened' onto the image.

The big fella in the blue shirt (third from the left) has some nice bright illumination on his right side, whereas the woman on the far right has the bright illumination on her right. No shadows, sun falling on the building differently to the people, looks pretty shopped to me.

That or their production plant has some crazy lighting... :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I think Lofty meant "if it wasn't done in Photoshop, it wasn't Photoshoppped, so prove it was!!" [/pedant]

;)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
furie said:
I think Lofty meant "if it wasn't done in Photoshop, it wasn't Photoshoppped, so prove it was!!" [/pedant]

;)
Oh bugger off. :p

Hutch

Strata Poster
10170992_10152406604827138_6640977958169985001_n.jpg

Hobbes

Mega Poster
I'm yet to ride any of RMC's creations, but I think this is my favorite as far as looks go. It's absolutely stunning!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

D1993

Hyper Poster
It looks like you're going to get some sort of strange upside down airtime going down that drop.
How neat! I just want to experience this right now.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
The park posted this video yesterday of the last piece of track being put into place.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYJAVE94DbI[/youtube]

Hutch

Strata Poster
Lol so epic.

RMC also posted another photo of the ride. It gives another view of the 3rd barrel roll.
10341997_684167931620330_7946783826771353318_n.jpg

loveagiga

Roller Poster
RMC seems to be the Intamin of the wooden coaster world with more class ;) They are quickly becoming my favorite manufacturer .... well... after B&M of course! ;D Im obsessed with Iron Rattler & could def see this hybrid on my top 10 list as well.

Lofty

CF Legend
I love that last image, it reminds me of Lisebergbanan in which three separate sections of track use the landscape and all have the same curvature. I really like it.