What's new

Six Flags Mascot Costumes

A

Anonymous

Have you ever worked as a six flags looney toons mascot? Tell me what is the hardest mascot suit to wear, I've always wanted to know what its like to be in a theme park mascot costume. Also tell me your funniest or strangest moments being one. Those who've never worked as one please tell me what your funniest experience with one was. If you have a mascot costume you dont want anymore, Address removed. Ask people to PM you with information and pass personal information along through those means - furie

Bitter

Mega Poster
Hi, welcome to CF blah blah blah. I wouldn't advise posting your address onto a random internet forum, not the smartest thing to do. Secondly, i doubt anyone would just send you a mascot costume because you asked for it, I can imagine the packaging alone would cost a fair bit. Also, they wouldn't because I'm fairly confident the suits belong to the parks/football teams/whatever, not the mascots themselves.

The topic is interesting enough I guess, I'm not aware of anyone on here who's worked as one, but as for what it's like inside I can imagine only 2 words are needed; hot and sweaty.

Steven

Giga Poster
Well at GF this year I am going to find out as my costume can be catorgised as this :) I have been putting in extensive research and I am advised to wear no undergarments at all in my costume. Just got to build it into my costume as it can get past 100 f on a cold day apparently if im in the sun! Just do searches on google and ask.com you can find alot out there. Hope this helps.

A

Anonymous

Bitter said:
Hi, welcome to CF blah blah blah. I wouldn't advise posting your address onto a random internet forum, not the smartest thing to do. Secondly, i doubt anyone would just send you a mascot costume because you asked for it, I can imagine the packaging alone would cost a fair bit. Also, they wouldn't because I'm fairly confident the suits belong to the parks/football teams/whatever, not the mascots themselves.

The topic is interesting enough I guess, I'm not aware of anyone on here who's worked as one, but as for what it's like inside I can imagine only 2 words are needed; hot and sweaty.

Thanks for the advice, this is the first forum I've been a member of so I'm still getting used to things

Error

Strata Poster
No, I'm too tall to work as one.

I do know people who do, what they won't tell you who they are. They say it's fun, but you can't talk at all and you have to be good with kids. It's also very, very hot in the suits.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
I was Pepe LePew for a weekend last February during a training event. It was 23F (-5C), and it was still hot and sweaty in that suit.

As I understand, the RoadRunner costume is the hardest to wear, and requires an 'odd' body shape/size to actually put it on.

Each suit has it's detractors, and some are a bit easier. Ex: Wile E. Coyote has good range of motion, but a HORRIBLE sight window. (He looks down the snout and out the mouth.)

Oops! Zombie thread!
:oops:

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Yup.

Totally worth the extra hours, but no way I'd ever do that in the Summer!

From what I understand, Disney makes the Mickey / Minnie suits with air conditioning in the head. That would be neat!