What's new

Six Flags Magic Mountain | "Full Throttle" | multi launch

andrus

Giga Poster
Re: Six Flags Magic Mountain | "Full Throttle" | multi launc

Hyde244 said:
Very true, at least for Premier Italian Jobs and LIM Bowls. Not the most progressive restraints, and all feature ankle braces.

I'd focus less on the issue of having an ankle restraint, and more on the poor restraint design of Premier, versus other manufacturers. It does cause one to scratch their head when S&S, Intamin, and Gerstlauer all offer lap-only restraints. (And OTSRs that are still very open, such as KK)

And I will hop aboard the snake dive train - that is one good looking inversion.
Well I would take a Premier lap restraint over an Intamin or S&S any day! I found Premier's restraints very comfortable. While both Intamin and S&S have a lot to improve on.. Haven't been on a lap bar only Gerstlauer yet so can't comment on that.

Snoo

The Legend

^I agree. Minus the shin restraints, Premier have great restraints, some of the best IMO. Gerstys are ok, nothing special but not bad.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster

The new premier are fine, but I despise the orange restraints found on the Backlot stunt coasters and the Mr. Freeze's

Naemuti

Mega Poster

Youngster Joey said:
The new premier are fine, but I despise the orange restraints found on the Backlot stunt coasters and the Mr. Freeze's

To be fair there really isn't anything else good about the Backlot Stunt Coasters, or Flight of Fear for that matter.

Snoo

The Legend

FOF is absolute darkness is nice. If youve been on it more then once and already know the layout.. its meh.