What's new

Six Flags Magic Mountain | "Full Throttle" | multi launch

marc

CF Legend
Re: Six Flags Magic Mountain | "Full Throttle" | multi launc

I don't think it looks to bad tbh and reviews coming out makes it sound like a fun coaster. It is what it is and it's better than a mouse coaster or a wing rider that's being called the worst of its type.

Really sorry that my views are not the same as yours.

I've been to the park and never had the problems that many on here seem to get. Yet went to knotts and found nothing but problems with their single train operations. I just don't get the hate for sfmm, everyone I know that's been there from the UK has had no problems.

Newtrek5

Mega Poster
Re: RE: Six Flags Magic Mountain | "Full Throttle" | multi l

tomahawKSU said:
Their maintenance isn't too great either. That's a bit of an understatement.

Called it from the beginning and everyone flipped a ****, now agreeing with me once a pov shows up and its clear how **** it really is. Shocker.

You and the people agreeing with you all have one thing in common. I don't even need to say what that is. lol

Now, I'm not one of those people who thinks you need to actually ride something to form an opinion. However, I do find it interesting that the people who haven't ridden it say it sucks, and I have yet to hear one bad review from anyone who has.

It's like Gold Striker all over again. lol

Intricks

Strata Poster

^ It only sucks cause its not an Intamin power house that is designed with massive ejector air in mind.

If it isnt trying to separate your spinal column from your hips, it isnt going to be good.

It looks fun, as what most coasters are meant to be. It doesnt dick around after itself, and will be fine with the existing line-up. Plus it seems to have been built with their operations in mind.

Snoo

The Legend

Newtrek5 said:
tomahawKSU said:

Called it from the beginning and everyone flipped a ****, now agreeing with me once a pov shows up and its clear how **** it really is. Shocker.

You and the people agreeing with you all have one thing in common. I don't even need to say what that is. lol

Now, I'm not one of those people who thinks you need to actually ride something to form an opinion. However, I do find it interesting that the people who haven't ridden it say it sucks, and I have yet to hear one bad review from anyone who has.

Of course you haven't, the ride has been open for about 10 minutes. You wait until people who aren't fanboy douchebags actually ride the ride and say how they feel.

And it sucks.. and I don't need to ride it to say that.

Ethan

Strata Poster

tomahawKSU said:

Oh. I forgot you visited on opening day and rode it a few times before forming an opinion. Good job :roll:
Thing is, I'm not sure if you're a troll searching for attention or just a petty child.

Although I'm starting to sink to you're level saying this.

Snoo

The Legend

I want you to explain to me how he isn't allowed to form an opinion? PLEASE tell me why he can't? Why I can't? Is it one of the seven deadly sins I didn't know about? Lord help someone for disliking a ride they haven't been on based off of past experience.

Of course, why are you not going after the people who thought it would look great? They formed an opinion! They deserve to be yelled at too!

Jesus **** Christ.

Smithy

Strata Poster

Think the POV looks pretty good actually, interesting experience.

Newtrek5

Mega Poster

Snoo said:
I want you to explain to me how he isn't allowed to form an opinion? PLEASE tell me why he can't? Why I can't? Is it one of the seven deadly sins I didn't know about? Lord help someone for disliking a ride they haven't been on based off of past experience.

Of course, why are you not going after the people who thought it would look great? They formed an opinion! They deserve to be yelled at too!

Jesus **** Christ.

Wow...it's a roller coaster dude. Calm down.

Newtrek5

Mega Poster

Snoo said:
Newtrek5 said:
tomahawKSU said:

Of course you haven't, the ride has been open for about 10 minutes. You wait until people who aren't fanboy douchebags actually ride the ride and say how they feel.

And it sucks.. and I don't need to ride it to say that.

Haha...name calling. Well that certainly lends credibility.

Newtrek5

Mega Poster

Intricks said:
^ It only sucks cause its not an Intamin power house that is designed with massive ejector air in mind.

If it isnt trying to separate your spinal column from your hips, it isnt going to be good.

It looks fun, as what most coasters are meant to be. It doesnt dick around after itself, and will be fine with the existing line-up. Plus it seems to have been built with their operations in mind.

I suspected that's what was going on. lol

In fairness, this isn't a ride I would travel long distance to ride either as an enthusiast. But their intended audience is going to love this ride to death. And you're right, there is nothing wrong with a ride just being fun. But our community has become so jaded.

tomahawk

Strata Poster

Cute saying name calling hurts credibility when you side with Ethan who does the same thing in any post I make. Makes your credibility SOOO much stronger.

Ethan, what makes you so high and **** mighty to say my opinion isn't worth ****. You troll my posts to try and make yourself feel better by belittling what I say. I've been to this park more than probably 95% of people on this site so I'm pretty damn sure I know what I'm talking about.

So yes, it looks like **** regardless if it is or not, I'll judge it when I ride it but it looks ****.

Newtrek5

Mega Poster

tomahawKSU said:
Cute saying name calling hurts credibility when you side with Ethan who does the same thing in any post I make. Makes your credibility SOOO much stronger.

Ethan, what makes you so high and **** mighty to say my opinion isn't worth ****. You troll my posts to try and make yourself feel better by belittling what I say. I've been to this park more than probably 95% of people on this site so I'm pretty damn sure I know what I'm talking about.

So yes, it looks like **** regardless if it is or not, I'll judge it when I ride it but it looks ****.

For the record I'm not siding with anyone, this isn't a contest. I agree with who I agree with.

Nor am I interested in getting into a yelling match with anyone over a rollercoaster. lol

Let's face it. Some people will be plesantly surprised by this coaster. It's a lot better than it looks. Some others won't like it so much. Just like almost every other coaster ever built.

Big deal.

michaellll

Mega Poster

Newtrek5 said:
Nor am I interested in getting into a yelling match with anyone over a rollercoaster. lol

Let's face it. Some people will be plesantly surprised by this coaster. It's a lot better than it looks. Some others won't like it so much. Just like almost every other coaster ever built.

Big deal.

No yelling match huh? So you weren't the person that said this?:

Newtrek5 said:

Your post specifically initiated this whole argument. I'm so done with seeing people make condescending posts towards users unprovoked.

It's fine if you think one needs to ride a coaster to have an opinion on it. But you have to understand that not everyone shares your enthusiasm for holding their opinions until later.

Xpress

Strata Poster

ludicrous-speed-activate.jpg

-------

Oh lookey, Full Throttle!

1k72k8pfitkb164lc90014.jpg

avg5b200010p26bsnd2o9i.jpg

^I think this photo accurately shows just the sheer size of the loop. That thing is huge!!

Snoo

The Legend

Does it have those lovely ankle restraints that almost every Premier ever has had? I can't remember if that was discussed.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster

I don't remember ankle restraints on ANY Premier ride. AFAIK, that's an Intamuck torture invention.

Snoo

The Legend

http://rcdb.com/8612.htm?p=28106

I looked for pictures and couldnt find specifics, but both Mr Freeze and every Premier Bowl ride I've been on has had the restraints. YOU NEED TO RIDE COASTERS SIR! :p

Newtrek5

Mega Poster

michaellll said:
Newtrek5 said:

Big deal.

No yelling match huh? So you weren't the person that said this?:

Newtrek5 said:

Your post specifically initiated this whole argument. I'm so done with seeing people make condescending posts towards users unprovoked.

It's fine if you think one needs to ride a coaster to have an opinion on it. But you have to understand that not everyone shares your enthusiasm for holding their opinions until later.

Yeah...no where in there am I yelling at anyone. I even admit it's perfectly fine to judge a ride before you've ridden it. So I'm not really sure what you're talking about...sorry.