What's new

Six Flags Magic Mountain - Bags on Ride Platforms

Coaster_Dude

Roller Poster
Howdy all, I'm off to SFMM tomorrow and the thought has occurred to me that I don't know what their policy is about bags. I was hoping someone more familiar with the park might know. Some parks let you keep bags in the station whilst you ride. Other parks have refused to let me join the queue with any baggage. The Six Flags website says something along the lines of 'storage of loose articles on ride platforms is not available on select rides' which isn't particularly helpful. That suggests I can dump my bag on the platform on some rides, but not others?

I was hoping someone could give me some insight. We won't have anyone with us who isn't riding and I'd like to avoid renting a locker that I'd have to keep going back to wherever possible.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's been a couple of years since I went to any Six Flags parks, but I found that were usually a bit crap when it comes to ride bins. I remember having faff with bags at almost every SF park I've been to.

I don't remember Tatsu, Superman or X2 having bins, but I think they may have had them on Riddler, Batman, Scream etc.

How are you getting to the park? If you're driving, I'd suggest taking essentials only and just nipping to the car if you need anything more. That's what I did both times I went and it worked out fine. I just sat on my wallet and kepty phone deep iny pocket and then got water in little cups from the food stalls.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
You have to use a locker for X2. Can't remember what else.

The all day locker option is worth doing. It's only a few dollars and you can move stuff between various lockers all day.

Ben

CF Legend
Yeah, it's lockers at the big stuff. I'm not 100% sure but I'd guess X2, Tatsu, Full Throttle, Twisted Colossus, Superman?

Like I say pure guess work based on the other parks but it's usually the few biggest things.

Coaster_Dude

Roller Poster
Thanks for the replies everyone. I think I'm gunna risk going bag-less, sounds like it'll be a faff to take it. Thanks again!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk