Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Sinorides' ride and rollercoaster manufacturer

Discussion in 'General Discussions & Opinions' started by vaugc002, Sep 30, 2018.

1. vaugc002

vaugc002 Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Helix
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    I've just discovered a ride manufacturer on YouTube called Sinorides and wanted to share with you lot.
    They have a wide range of very odd videos showcasing a range of very odd rides, and some rollercoasters too.

They appears to offer a variety of fairground classics, alongside clearly house-built designs.
    And they also sell a number of odd-looking rollercoaster designs, many of which are listed on their site:
    https://www.sinorides.com/products/Roller-Coaster-Rides_1.html

I'm intrigued here because I can't find this manufacturer on RCDB, if they are a manufacturer at all.
    Some of the designs look like the famous 'Golden Horse' copycat models while others appear more unusual.
    Is this a new manufacturer that somehow slipped under the radar, or is this a company selling lesser-known manufacturers' rides?

2. TLARides

TLARides Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Smiler (Bucket)
    Best Park:
    Kings Island
    Coaster Count:
    This looks like a Chinese company who makes all those crappy State Fair "roller coasters."

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

vaugc002 likes this.
  3. EpochEmu

EpochEmu Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Intimidator 305
    Best Park:
    BGW
    LOL! That same video was suggested to me! But it’s just another state fair style ride company as @TLARides said. Nothing spectacular, but you could email feedback@rcdb.com.

vaugc002 likes this.
  4. gavin

gavin Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Social Media Team CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Dunno
    Best Park:
    Tokyo DisneySea
    Coaster Count:
    Fairly sure they must be a broker/supplier rather than a manufacturer. All the rides on their site are built by other Chinese companies.

vaugc002 likes this.
  5. roomraider

roomraider Best Topic Starter CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Nemesis/Sky Skrapper
    Best Park:
    DisneySea
    Coaster Count:
    Yeah agreed. Looking through their Client References there is precisely one coaster which was a small powered ride from back in 2014 that was at Shanghai Airport for an exhibition.
    Changi083-copy.jpg

Otherwise its all flat rides. Either they are just a broker for the other companies of they have grand plans to sell knock offs of their rides.

EpochEmu likes this.
  6. vaugc002

vaugc002 Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Helix
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    Ah thanks guys - yeah I wondered how the relationship worked. Also @roomraider research skills on point as usual.
    I couldn't believe how shoddy some of their videos were tbh but I guess if they're not making the products themselves they probably have less commitment.