What's new

Sinister...Yay or Nay?

kimahri

CF Legend
Sinistar is a very good game yes. Especially for it's time. I just love the speech synthesis for the main antagonist.

We already have a movie thread by the way. Conform or we'll eat your flesh.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I think that (and I've stated this many times), that if there's a big new film and obviously a lot of interest in it, then that film can, and should, deserve its own topic.

Sinister sadly just looks like the typical chuck it out shock/horror tripe (which there's nothing wrong with as such, they're just common). Hence why nobody has replied. One or two people may review it as "typical chuck it out shock/horror tripe" in the film topic, but interest level is clearly not high...

TarinMaria

Mega Poster
I'm quite looking forward to this, if it's as disappointing as Insidious, I will get annoyed. But let's not forget there are quite a few horror films out this month, because it's coming up to Halloween, and thus we must have MILLIONS OF HORROR FILMS. Cause people don't watch them the rest of the year round... Anyway, if it's a mixture of the good acting and soundtrack and general creepiness from Insidious, but has a less predictable ending and scares like Paranormal Activity, this film will be a giant win. But Paranormal Activity is out not long after, will be interesting to see which gets more publicity.