What's new

Silverwood Theme Park | Spinning Coaster | SBF Visa Spinner

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Silverwood Theme Park | Spinning Coaster | Spinning Coas

^Going by thier other spinners, I doubt it will be too interesting. Their coasters are designed for little kids, so they're slow, don't spin much and the cars are slightly uncomfortable (especially if they use the cars like the ones on that defunt PoS at Didi'Land in France).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J2z4t52XtQ[/youtube]

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster

Judging by the 'figure 8 layout', I would suspect this to be very similar to the one they premiered at IAAPA last year:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ev8slALmu4[/youtube]

Allegedly according to TPR, they're actually quite fun rides, with an incredible amount of spinning, as seen in the video, which could be either positive or negative...

But at the end of the day, a cred is a cred...at least this one will have lap bars rather than the abhorrent OTSRs on previous versions!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator

^Yeah! I forgot about that one. It's definitely what they're getting to go into the expanded kiddie area.

1781455_10152237734258674_334543369_o.jpg

New+Family+Rides.jpg

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Re: Silverwood Theme Park | Spinning Coaster | SBF Visa Spin

Might I even suggest that this could be exactly the same coaster which appeared at IAAPA last year? How long do manufacturers keep certain exhibits for?

insanecoastervids

Hyper Poster

It will definitely be a good ride for the park. When I was there last year I saw that very big space next to the kiddie coaster, and I am glad they will be using it. I think they will build something else with the balloon ride in 2015 like another new thrill ride.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator

The new Garfield Summer Camp expansion, including the coaster, opens tomorrow.

10275422_10152502798033674_639992380356690568_o.jpg

From the park's Facebook page