What's new

Silver Dollar City |"Outlaw Run"| Rocky Mountain Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
I really can konestly see this ride becoming the #1 coaster in the world when it opens. The amount of airtime of the first drop alone will be incredable!

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
First YOLOcoaster and now this.
Parks need to stop getting inspiration from 9gag and such.

153342d1360884755-2013-neuheit-outlaw-run-silver-dollar-city-521712_10151473264472603_1997915841_n.jpg

bentcookie

Mega Poster
I feel like a trip from Ohio to Missouri to ride this would be wasteful spending...even though this coaster looks incredible. Too bad I don't live closer :( Maybe I'll have to fit in some other parks to make it worth while.

Snoo

The Legend
tbh.. SDC is worth it. I've wanted to roll down for a trip for a few days sometime down the road just to enjoy the park. It is a fantastic park.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
It isn't the sister park to Dollywood for nothing.

I am praying for Cedar Point to work in Gangnam Style or the Harlem Shake with Gatekeeper. :razz:

Snoo

The Legend
I think the amount of fanboy jizz from them opening the gates to Gatekeeper could be tantamount to the Harlem Shake.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, we already had Carly Rae Jepsen last season... who's CP concert I unashamedly attended.

BBH

Giga Poster
bentcookie said:
Hyde244 said:
Well, we already had Carly Rae Jepsen last season... who's CP concert I unashamedly attended.

I was there that night as well! I also "unashamedly" watched :lol:
My opinion kind of just totally changed about you two folks.

bentcookie

Mega Poster
^ HAHA :lol: In all seriousness, my girlfriend made me stop to watch with her. I was on a frantic sprint to Maverick...call me whipped. lol.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Snoo, I will definitely call you and give you a good ride ;)

Can't believe she's almost 30. Stupid Justin Bieber fans making stupid people and songs famous.

benderboy

Roller Poster
I am so looking forward to this coaster, its going to be incredible! maybe its because I am partial to wood coasters, but honestly this one is going to be nice. I'm surprised not everyone is hyped about this coaster, or for any of the other "changed" coasters, its taking wood coasters in a whole new direction. yes its been done before with the whole "Son of Beast" thing, however in my honest opinion as much as we were ready for corkscrews and loops on wooden coasters technology wasn't...that is up until recently.

I think we are just seeing the start of this revolution, we already have parks taking coasters that are already great coasters (Hades) and altering them with this new style, to generate more thrills for the riders. I personally am curious as to what other parks if any will join the bandwagon and have their woodies altered with the times.

already have plans set to be in SDC for opening weekend, going to be packed but this is going to make it so worth while!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
BBH said:
bentcookie said:
Hyde244 said:

I was there that night as well! I also "unashamedly" watched :lol:
My opinion kind of just totally changed about you two folks.
I always thought it would be cool to see the number one performing artist in the U.S. sing the number one song... I just never would have thought it would be that. :roll:

bmac

Giga Poster
bentcookie said:
^ On top of that, she also sounded horrible :shock:

That's what happens when everything is cleaned up by technology before being distributed!

On another note this ride might have me singing through my entire vocal range if it lives to its potential :D

Status
Not open for further replies.