What's new

Signatures

Emmett

Giga Poster
I've always made my own. Most of the times I just crop photos of my favourite coasters or new upcoming coasters. Nothing fancy except ad a logo in and resize the sig and ava.

I usually change them every week or two and mostly stick to coasters.

Aaron

Hyper Poster
I make my own. I've decided now that most of mine will have a doctor who theme, unless something else totally amazing comes along lol (doubt it)

I used to run a signature shop, but it was HASSLE man! I've still got about 100+ sets on my computer somewhere lol, it's fun to look through occasionally.

I don't think any of my designs have survived this long on the forums though... meh.

Crow

Mega Poster
Hex - Attempt 2

hexavav2-1.png

Hexsigv2-1.png

Any better?

lol

Mega Poster
How can it be "waaaaaaaayyyy too big" when it's only marginally larger than yours? (And considerably easier on the eye to boot)

28hkh1z.png

lol

Mega Poster
Crow said:
Bill Bailey Set:

BillBaileyAvatar.png

BillBaileysignature-1.png

I'm after constructive critisim please.

Here's constructive criticism. That's just a glossy paper Argos catalogue. The laminated book of dreams he refers to is the ring bound one you find in the shops... You know... The one that's actually laminated.

Ollie

CF Legend
lol said:
How can it be "waaaaaaaayyyy too big" when it's only marginally larger than yours? (And considerably easier on the eye to boot)
I meant the actual signature picture not the whole thing under your post.
And mines actually much smaller than his.
Signatures are just meant to be a small thing under your post. Kinda personalising your posts. It just gets annoying to see the same huge image over and over again after his posts.

Homer

Hyper Poster
The best sigs are the one with quotes from other people in it. Short, simple, and not 90 man hours wasted in Photoshop or whatever.

Inverse

Hyper Poster
Yup, made mine to fit in with my website design, which i also made. I'll photoshop if anyone needs something done, not wanting to step of Rach's toes, y'know, but if need be i'm pretty handy with the ol' brushes.

Inverse

Hyper Poster
i've never got the big deal with style sheets, had to use them in coursework. I don't see the benefits for a 3 page site. As long as their invisible tables work well and are very flexible.

Crow

Mega Poster
That's just a glossy paper Argos catalogue. The laminated book of dreams he refers to is the ring bound one you find in the shops... You know... The one that's actually laminated.

Thanks for pointing this out however I just cannot seem to find a good quality photo of the laminated verison. :?

If anyone comes across a picture of the laminated verison please send me a link. :)

Also - This is a new set I knocked up this evening

Homer Simpson Set

homersimpsonavatar.png

HomerSimpsonsignature.png

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I never plan to make a new signature, but when I do I Google image something, crop it, upload it and add it.

My signature never takes longer than two seconds to do.

Ben

CF Legend
Yeah?

Well, as lots of people have said, the rule is 400 x 100 here. Yours really should have been removed by now... I swear they used to be when they were eye-bleedingly big?