What's new

Signatures

Snoo

The Legend
Yeah. You'll about half the people here do and the other half have them made in the Advertisements section of the forums. ;)

A

Anonymous

cool

i didnt know so i wanted to make sure...

and its ok that ur not very good, just keep trying.. experiment.

A

Anonymous

honestly

i just started out making them for fun.. using youtube videos for reference and trying to reproduce others in tutorials..

tanya

Mega Poster
I tried once and it was horrible. And since rach makes them all look great and effortless I just think why bother just to be able to say I made that.

Snoo

The Legend
I was just taught photoshop in school.. and.. as you said.. kept messing around.

It helps my minor in school is Computer Technology.. haha.

jayjay

Giga Poster
I always make my own sigs. I probably should make a new one since I've had this one for at least a year now.

A

Anonymous

i love it

i love the fact that, i have only been on this forum for little over 20 minets and already i am greated with friendlyness.

and its also nice to hear that members of the comunity are making signatures for other members.

Nic

Strata Poster
^ same here. Can't really be bothered with fancy sigs, though if I wanted one I'd have a go myself

A

Anonymous

yeh

I think that ones awsome ^^^ ,
I also liked furie's 'sock rabit' set and I apsolutely love Ben's signature (the one that he is using now) because it is so origional and unexpected, for me anyway.

Crow

Mega Poster
I just made some new sets (just for fun) and I thought it would be better if I put these here rather then starting a new topic.

Hex The Legend Of The Towers Set:

HexAvatar.png

HexSignature.png

Bill Bailey Set:

BillBaileyAvatar.png

BillBaileysignature-1.png

Boo (Mario Character) Set:

BooAvatar.png

BooSignature.png

I'm after constructive critisim please. (However the bulky signature is my style :wink:)

*EDIT - My Bill Bailey quotage was wrong... Shameful :(

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Those sigs are too big.

I make my own, just because I can do whatever I like with them and am not tied to someone elses designs/ideas.

I'm also not a fan of the trends that seem to happen. The people in the Advertisments section seem to get stuck to a certain design/template which just gets repetetive and dull. If I make my own I'm not stuck with their designs.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I was going to say that, then looked at the huge amount of screen re-estate my collection of sigs takes up - it's about the same :lol:

However, I don't really like the large expanses of single sig...

AeRo

Hyper Poster
I hire a major art studio to do mine, the quality really shines through and it is worth every penny :p

400px x 75px should be the agreed size but yeah, add any number of them as long as they don't steal the whole screen :)

*opens Photoshop* [-X