What's new

Sicily | Etnaland | Theme Park

Martyn B

CF Legend
The Etnaland water park will be opening a brand new theme park for 2013, with 27 new attractions (I think the only ride confirmed so far (that we know of) is the Mack Megacoaster).

http://www.etnaland.eu/en/Themepark/PD/ ... epark.html

The best way to predict the future is to invent it

This is the secret that accompanies Etnaland attraction park which desire is to grow more and more, improving year after year its attractions and its services to the many visitors that each year chose the park.

For this reason from the 10th of February users will have the possibility to visit our brand new site.

First step at which will follow the fantastic surprise awaited from many of the new Themepark with its 27 brand new attractions.

etnay.png

Yet another reason to get over to Italy!

Lofty

CF Legend
Re: Etnaland Theme Park - Sicily - 2013

I've always wanted to go to Etnaland just to experience their Entertainment's Team <3

But, a park will make me want to go more. This is a fantastic announcement!

Tomatron

Giga Poster

Hopefully it'll be better than Rainbow Magicland and won't open half-finshed.

Water park looks alright tho. It has those slides that launch you into a pool like at Aqua Paradise.

Martyn B

CF Legend

Details are slowly emerging:

Some dark ride:

etnalanddarkride2.jpg

S&S Mine train:

etnalandminetrain01.jpg

Ethan

Strata Poster

Both of those pictures look good, and that school looks darn creepy! Plus I never knew S&S did Mine Train coasters...

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

Well this just came out of the blue.
The mine train looks amazing, this looks like it's going to be a really good park.

nadroJ

CF Legend

Look at all the cool things Mafia money can buy ;]

Lofty

CF Legend

The School Attracion <3 - Although I can see it being a Scare Attraction as opposed to an actual Dark Ride...

Plus, S&S Mine Train? What?!?!

oriolat2

Giga Poster

-lofty- said:
The School Attracion <3 - Although I can see it being a Scare Attraction as opposed to an actual Dark Ride...

Plus, S&S Mine Train? What?!?!

I hope that the School dark ride turns out to be like the European counterpart of Haunted Hospital at FujiQ :)

And the S&S Mine train looks yummy! Hopefully it will be forceful and twisted like the recent S&S Coasters being built in China :--D

nadroJ said:
Look at all the cool things Mafia money can buy ;]
:--D :--D

Lofty

CF Legend

oriolat2 said:
I hope that the School dark ride turns out to be like the European counterpart of Haunted Hospital at FujiQ :)
It's on it's way, just be patient, it won't be long away ;)

andrus

Giga Poster

oriolat2 said:
And the S&S Mine train looks yummy! Hopefully it will be forceful and twisted like the recent S&S Coasters being built in China :--D
I think it will be a lot like Powder Keg tbh, without the launch bit of course. And that's a good thing!

Martyn B

CF Legend

^ I think that is most likely the S&S Mine Train coaster the park is getting.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator

I've split the coaster construction into a separate topic. When details of the othe rcoasters arrive, if somebody could set up a new topic maybe?

Lofty

CF Legend

Just an update of the park itself;

This is the theming of the small Flume they've got named Dragon River;

575199_10150856630348751_79440463750_9541205_2051809534_n.jpg

Taken from the park's FB page.

Now, if this is the level of theming they're going to bother going for a small little log flume, I'm looking forward to seeing what they're gonna do for their larger scale rides and park as a whole.

pinklottie91

Roller Poster

This looks like a cool park, loving the images some members have posted so far. Looks like I have a plan for a trip to Italy/Sicily next year :)

Ethan

Strata Poster

The water in the flume looks so.... jumpinable...

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster

I hope that Flume is a little longer away from the Intamin Spillwater than it looks like :)

Otherwise, nice park!