What's new

Shubinine's dev topic [Cold Front [WIP] pics page 8]

Shubinine

Mega Poster
You all probably wonder who I am... Well I'm new to this and this is actually my very fist post on coasterforce. But I won't talk about me here, just some little piece of info...

I just got NL 5 days ago and my coasters, obiously, suck... But i got one that might just be good....

Apparently I can't post pictures or links or stuff like that for 7 days, which will be on next monday... so if any of you has MSN and would like to post the link for me i would appreaciate it :roll:

I do have some info still..

Type: Intamin AG launched coaster
Acceleration: 0 - 141km/h / 87mph in 2.5 seconds
Length: 1925meters/6315 feet
Height: 72,6 meters /238 feet
Inversions:7
Ride time: 1:56 min
Max vert G's: 4,5
Min vert G's: -0,9
Max lat G's: 1,8
Min lat G's: -1,6

Featured Elements:

51 m / 167 feet high Loop
2 Corckscrews
2 Zero G Rolls
2 Heartline Rolls

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Alternatively, send a Personal Message to a team member (username in green/blue) and they'll add the link. Although I'm not entirely sure if the link thing works in PMs like the forums posts.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Here are Shubinine's pictures.

proiect1edit11031716512.png

proiect1edit11031716484.png

proiect1edit11031716462.png

proiect1edit11031716453.png

coaster1.jpg

Shubinine

Mega Poster
arly will upload it for me tomorrow. The ride has a name now: Highspeed(i know...) so if anyone would be intrested stay tuned for tomorrow...

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
I just rode your first one.
Its gets to slow at some parts.
You used pre-made supports which is a bad.
And it spiked up 2 times.

Shubinine

Mega Poster
yeah i'm not a master of how supports should be, but my next one's will be made by me(i did not mean that to be a rhyme)

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster
Damn it, that floorless looks awesome. Since that isn't it I'll assume that you stole that picture from somebody else. Also what kind of coaster will it be and some stats would be nice.

Shubinine

Mega Poster
Bottom_Feeder_13 said:
Damn it, that floorless looks awesome. Since that isn't it I'll assume that you stole that picture from somebody else. Also what kind of coaster will it be and some stats would be nice.

I did not mean that. What I meant is that "Assassin's Creed the Ride" is not the floorless coaster that i posted a week ago or something like that. That is a complete different coaster. The "logo" for the ride was made by a friend of mine so it ain't stolen either, and the layout in the picture is the actual layout of the ride. Some stats and pics as you wanted:

60m / 196f lift hill

10 inversions

98km/h / 61mph launch

10 inversions

Did I mention 10 inversions?

Pictures:

screedtheride1103301332.png

screedtheride1103301333.png

screedtheride1103301334.png

screedtheride1103301335.png

screedtheride1103301337.png

What do u think?

P.S. I still need to add trees, more terrainform etc, these pictures are just to show the layout a little bit

Jer

Strata Poster
From the pictures you gave it's hard to get a good sense of the layout itself, so I really cant comment on the layout. I like the colors though, and the cartexture looks pretty good.

walker1104

Mega Poster
I really like the colours, it works well. From what I can see, the layout looks pretty decent and you seem to have got a good mixture of elements in there. Keep it up, I look forward to a download link.

Jer

Strata Poster
Wow, the layout looks interesting for sure, nice use of different elements rather than going with a traditional colossus layout.

Shubinine

Mega Poster
-Assassin's Creed: The Ride- has arrived!

Take a ride on this 10 inversion roller coaster inspired by the award-winning series Assassin's Creed.

NOTE: This is probably my 10th coaster, i know it's not the best ever or something like that but I like the result.

NOTE2: This is my first coaster with custom supports.

ENJOY!!!

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/?43i54l2f7ry6bfs

EDIT: I just saw that what i uploaded was the version which had trees in the tunnels :lol: :lol: :lol:

So....

I actually think it's useless to post another link for it so ...

er...

umm....

:?