What's new

Show your RCT3 favourites Here !

reddude333

Giga Poster
Just for those of you out there who think that using in-game scenery pieces limits what you can make (yes, that includes me). And for those of you out there who are purists, you best be steppin' up your game! :p

Shot0000-1.jpg

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Brilliant work by Leonidas. Mixing elements and utilising them in an unusual manner is key. This guy is simply my favourite RCT3 creator. You can check all his creations here : Link

A glimpse of what he achieves with CS :

naamlo11.jpg

Elicottero - Leonidas

Here's another of my very top RCT3 favourite creators : the mighty n7 and its latest chef d'oeuvre.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgH_FoHuyH0[/youtube]

Not only n7 is the creator of sublime foliage CSOs, he makes über-awesome coaster designs with magistral video editing...

Mambaa

Roller Poster
I'm sorry, but I don't get why you guys are showing other peoples work constantly. I thought this was a thread for your own personal shots, but maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, this is a pic I took on an old project.

shot0665.png

scw55

Hyper Poster
Mambaa said:
I'm sorry, but I don't get why you guys are showing other peoples work constantly. I thought this was a thread for your own personal shots, but maybe I'm wrong.

portemine said:
I just thought it could be cool to make a best RCT3 material you've seen on the web. Notably because finding a good video on Youtube isn't that easy.

I recommend you to precise the name of the creation, its creator, and either a pic or a POV. A link to the thread where it originally came plus a short description is also preferable.

scw55

Hyper Poster
Out of all the Youtube videos for this unique-type of ride, this is the best one I could find:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebc_uelMpsc[/youtube]

It's a wingrider take on the Suspended Inverted coaster.

I really want to build a coaster with this CTR but all my designs so far has been dull. The nature of the trains and the fact they are individual cars with low capacity means you're very restricted with what you can build. It seems layouts need to be carried heavily by the theming around them.

I have built coasters that only have a 60ft height range and are still thrilling. I'm sure I can arise to this challenge one day.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Thank you for sharing ! This coaster is really fascinating and exploits very well the potential of the ride type. I love the many near-misses between the car and the supports, the supports themselves which have a nice customised shape, and the clever layout - especially the half-corkscrew.

Lately I have set up a knock-out tournament (like the CF WC) in the french-speaking forum I'm a founding member of. Here's the entry of one of the two finalists, Blackbiird. I find the terraforming quite impressive :

shot_310.jpg

More here :
http://frct3.forumactif.com/t2323-ptera ... urs-finale

scw55

Hyper Poster
^It's a wonderful project in almost all aspects.

Just the invisible track and supports, with some foliage clipping really grated on my nerves :< It's the fact it was so good, made me all the more agitated by these problems.

ImagineerTim

Mega Poster
My favourites:

Escerlin by ImagineerJohn

Aquatic Dream by Zig Zou

Kingdom of Legends Park by heth

Project I'm most looking forward to: Perciculum by FMRides