• Depends on the occasion

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Not fussed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
another great fashion poll.

Do you prefer your shirts to be long sleeved or short sleeved?

I'm sure you don't need pictures to illustrate the differences!

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Most coaster shirts I own are short sleeved, so that. If I need longer sleeves, I just put on a jacket.

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Always short for t-shirts but depends on the occasion for proper buttoned shirts. Usually prefer long for formal buttoned shirts.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Long sleeve if it is button up only.

Polo is short sleeve

T shirt is short. I'd prefer no sleeves but that isn't the most acceptable most places unless you look like Channing Tatum...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Summer dresses.

If I had to pick I'd pick short sleeves though. I don't like my arms, neck, or feet confined in clothing for some reason. Obviously it's weather dependent too though.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
The fact that some people seem to think that "shirt" and "T-shirt" are the same thing bothers me immensely.

It's hot here, so I wear short-sleeved shirts for work. For a month or two in "winter", I'll switch to long sleeves.

Thanks for reading.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Short. I have long arms and can never find sleeves long enough (in my size) that actually come properly over my wrists. I spose I could pay someone in China to make me something bespoke but that seems like a lot of effort.

Same with jackets. Never ever have I found a jacket with long enough arms. I don't even own one at the moment because of this madness and just freeze in short sleeves and a scarf if I need to be smart.

It's a real pain. Trousers come with lengths so why not arms? Madness.