What's new

Shakeup for Alton Management

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
From the beloved TowersTimes:

TowersTimes has been anonymously tipped that Sales & Marketing Director, Morwenna Angove is set to leave Alton Towers Resort this year.

Hot on the heels of our announcement regarding the departure of Morwenna Angove, Marketing Director at the resort - now it seems the Head of Experience, James Paulding, could also be moving on.

Not sure how confirmed this is, but if it is entirely true, I'm a big gutted. I love the way Alton is at the minute and I don't know how new senior management of this type will affect the way Alton is at the minute. But I'm awaiting many posts hoping for a cutback of dire PR stunts.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Alton has improved ALOT since 2005/06 where I feel it just wasn't living up to it's rep.

I'm not sure if this is worrying news or not though. I'm not entirely sure of the input of these individuals.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Hopefully this will get Alton Towers marketing going back in the right direction. Some of the stuff they have done in the last year has been pretty woeful, largely down to what happened with Thirteen, which has undone all the good work that had been building up and up until then.

jokerman

Giga Poster
Marketing changes, hooray. Experience changes, boo. it seems to be moving ok in that area. Hope it doesn't change too much.

Lofty

CF Legend
This is actually pretty good news. Maybe they won't hype up things so much anymore. It's good to say that you have a really good attraction on the way, it's another thing to say you have 'The ULTIMATE Roller Coaster' on the way!