What's new

SFMM | West Coast Racers | Premier Quad Launch Möbius Sky Rocket

train_hollows

Roller Poster
The wheels are beautiful! I think with Tatsu considering the direction you’re facing you won’t notice it as much, but I see the point that it would affect night rides (Shambahlas bright light video recording in your face at night was UGH).
As for WCR, it’s so ridiculously frustrating they are so far behind.
I’m visiting SFMM for the first time this upcoming September and am doubting it will be open by then but also kind of nervous to what other operation blunders I’ll encounter.
Numerous rides closed, 1 train ops, etc ...

Matt N

CF Legend
Woohoo! It's vertical! If their construction speed is fast, do we reckon end of summer to start of autumn (maybe around September time?) is achievable, potentially? When does Fright Fest start at SFMM, as they could potentially coincide West Coast Racers' opening with that?

If they're really pushed for time, they could even do what some European parks e.g. Hansa Park sometimes do and omit the theming until 2020.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Woohoo! It's vertical! If their construction speed is fast, do we reckon end of summer to start of autumn (maybe around September time?) is achievable, potentially? When does Fright Fest start at SFMM, as they could potentially coincide West Coast Racers' opening with that?

If they're really pushed for time, they could even do what some European parks e.g. Hansa Park sometimes do and omit the theming until 2020.
Because this is obviously gonna be themed.

Furiustobaco

Mega Poster
Maybe some ad billboards and some bushes will be added to enhance the experience. This is Klugheim style theming so i would expect for them to finish the extensive theming in 2020.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I thought it was themed to West Coast Customs with some sort of "pit stop" show in the middle before you go around the second side?
That's literally gonna be a ****ing 2 minute MCBR where they show an old episode of pimp my ride. The park refuses to build a full length coaster, so they are calling this a pit stop so they can take forever to load the next train.

**** this ride.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jay37415

Mega Poster
That's literally gonna be a :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing 2 minute MCBR where they show an old episode of pimp my ride. The park refuses to build a full length coaster, so they are calling this a pit stop so they can take forever to load the next train.

It would better if Snoop came out from the garage and passed out joints to everyone waiting on the MCBR. It wold make the second half much more interesting.

bernatc22

Mega Poster
That's literally gonna be a :emoji_zipper_mouth:ing 2 minute MCBR where they show an old episode of pimp my ride. The park refuses to build a full length coaster, so they are calling this a pit stop so they can take forever to load the next train.

:emoji_zipper_mouth: this ride.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I do have to admit I have also come to hate this ride. Slow construction, unnecessary addition to the park, neither family coaster nor full-on thrill ride... It's got everything going against it!

Furiustobaco

Mega Poster
Its kinda sad that when Maxx Force is pretty much done with track and this thing has just gone vertical..
This coaster is much longer than Maxx Force so i would expect this thing to not open for a while.. Really poor of the park IMO..

John Knotts

Mega Poster
So far this is looking great. And I’m personally looking forward to it, and looking forward to riding it multiple times now that it probably won’t be opening until AFTER school is in and the busy season is over.

Bad for SFMM, perfect for me!