What's new

SFMM | Speedy Gonzales Hot Rod Racers | Zamperla FGC-80STD

gforce

Roller Poster
Re: Unknown | Six Flags Magic Mountain | Family Coaster

I guess it's official? Because they didn't say the name of the coaster in the video. Did you make sure?

Eh, who cares, I already PMed furie for you. :)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

^ Yeah.

I've just moved to the other side of the planet, started a new job, had to find a place to live, had to buy furniture, had to arrange for the furniture to be delivered, get Internet connected, get cable tv connected, buy a tv, get phone number sorted out, leave the country and come back in order to activate my work visa, open a bank account, fill in and file a hundred and one forms, and get the gas, electric and water bills put into my name. All in a country where English isn't the first language.

Terribly sorry for not immediately jumping to attention regarding the kiddy coaster topic.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator

I can't view the video. So actually putting the name in text would help by roughly 2000% ;)

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016

Sorry Gavin, did you connect the tv before you got one? Magical man ;)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

^ I got the cable connected with my Internet connection, and bought the tv a couple of days later, so technically yes!

rollermonkey

Strata Poster

Seriously? They already have three kiddy coasters and Gold Rusher's not much more than a kiddy...

TilenB

Strata Poster

rollermonkey said:
Seriously? They already have three kiddy coasters and Gold Rusher's not much more than a kiddy...

It's just for the sake of maintaining their record of the most coasters in a single park far away from the others....

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Re: SFMM | Speedy Gonzales Hot Rod Racers | Zamperla FGC-80S

Six Flags Magic Mountain announced the name today.
Sitting in miniature hot rod race cars, riders will enjoy an action-packed adventure with plenty of drops and thrills on a roadster-themed racetrack. Kids and parents can ride together as they take a sprint around the grand prix track. Joining 11 other rides and attractions, from flying airplanes to pint-sized trucks and trains, Speedy Gonzales Hot Rod Racers will debut in early summer.
SFMM-Hot-Rod-Racers.jpg

_koppen

Hyper Poster

Don't really see the point of this..

A nice family ride would have been so much more well invested money, a Mack twist and splash for an example.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster

And how. The park is desperately in need of anything to do besides coasters.