What's new

SFGAdv Medusa to get a little makeover...

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Right, it has a sign...
IMG_3316.jpg

- Great Adventure Online photo cred.

And it moves...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9tmPEMnjo4[/youtube]

...but, you notice something? Now the sound system box takes up space on the back. So now there are only 2 seats on the back row.

And pictures from GADV Outpost of theming.

gallery_208_401_301524.jpg

gallery_208_401_80236.jpg

gallery_208_401_205980.jpg

gallery_208_401_192892.jpg

Inverse

Hyper Poster
bob_3_ said:
I don't get this blue and purple business. They don't...go.

You're right... they really clash which suits the whole Bizarro thing, i guess. I really think this is a bad idea.

Unconvinced about the buildings in the photos there. Look quite cardboard cutout like.

Ben

CF Legend
Um... I'm not convinced on this one, which is weird, cause I think SFNE's looks quite cool.

Oh well, it's a great coaster anyway!

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
As I understand it, they were retrofitted, although I may be wrong. They just removed those back two middle seats and added the container for the audio equipment. I don't recall seeing anything about new trains for this one.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I still haven't been able to see any testing or get a glimpse of the retrofitted trains, but here are a couple of photos I took today of the new signage.
IMG_7122.jpg

IMG_7121.jpg

A

Anonymous

Personally, Im a little peeved. I thought Medusa was a good name, I hate Bizarro...sounds so stupid. The ride itself is great though, I love Medusa! er....Bizarro. Hopefully the new changes will REALLY add to the ride. I have yet to go to SFGA this summer.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
^From what I've heard, there are now a ton of head choppers, but I've also heard that the 'music' sucks.

I personally like the look of it. The colors are nice, and the trains look pretty nice, although the box and speakers could've probably been hidden a bit better. It's nothing to worry about though. It doesn't seem like the flames are close enough to have an effect, like X2, but I guess they are. I'm also guessing that they're very very hot, assuming from what I've heard about SFNE Bizarro. I'm looking forward to riding it this summer.

Definitely one of my new favourite colour schemes, just sayin'.

The sign is okay I guess nothing spectacular, but you know, this is a lot of effort for Six Flags :p .

Yah.. That was useful input, I know.