What's new

SFGAdv | Jersey Devil Coaster | RMC Raptor | 2021

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Going to call a Maurer Spike Dragster/Desmo Race clone, just to be able to say I called it in case it turns out to be right.

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Going to call a Maurer Spike Dragster/Desmo Race clone, just to be able to say I called it in case it turns out to be right.
I think they are deliberately trying to throw people off the duelling aspect by claiming it is singular... when in fact it’s single rail of some sort, so you could actually be right ?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
A Raptor with an MCBR! Pleased to see hopefully higher throughput with a larger, longer layout. Excited for this one, especially as it most likely will be my first RMC Raptor.

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
I really don't know how I feel about this thing. Everything I love about the current Raptor model (the bat ? insane pacing and flow of elements, and the super compact and intertwined layout) looks like its been completely done away with in this layout. All the elements look more drawn out and the compact aspect was swapped for a (bizarre) out & back layout that crosses itself what, maybe 4 times? This might just be me experiencing a case of "I was expecting a larger Railblazer, but instead got something completely different", but something about it just isn't exciting me like it should be. I'm sure I'll end up taking some of this back once its up and running, but that's where I'm at now.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Where exactly is this going? Behind Nitro and next to the kids area?
Actually, Jersey Devil is replacing Looney Tunes Seaport; Road Runner Railway has already been taken down. Upon hearing that Jersey Devil would replace this area, I expected all of the rides to be relocated (with the kid's coaster in tow) to that clearing in Golden Kingdom, but it doesn't seem like their futures are as bright as I'd hoped.

Aaron Smith

Mega Poster
It will be interesting to see how much construction is started before the park closes since Nitro and that area of the park is open for Holiday in the Park. Since it is Six Flags I wouldn't expect much to start before the park opens again for the 2020 season. They couldn't even open Wonder Woman on time...

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
Any very rough estimate for when this will be up and running?
As I asked elsewhere, I’m planning a trip and was hoping to hit this park in late July/early August.