What's new

SFFT | Daredevil Dive Flying Machines | Zamperla Air Race

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Judging by those gears, I'd very much guess that this new ride's name will be Pandemonium! I would personally love to see an ABC Rides Tourbillon here, as Harley Quinn Spinsanity at Six Flags Over Texas is my #1 favorite flat ride, and that ride experience would certainly feel nothing short of pandemonium. Has any land clearing or work walls been spotted around Six Flags Fiesta Texas, as of late? I'm going there at the end of August & beginning of September, so I will most certainly share my findings with you all (although the ride will likely be announced on August 30/31).

Skeletor

Roller Poster
I've never seen the model before, but yeah, that's pretty perfectly matching the teasers. But the real question is whether we can expect half the Sox flags parks to get these within the next two years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

All of the teasers thus far lead me to believe that we'll be seeing one of these pop up at the park:

Definitely. Also, its probably not gonna happen, but many have said it could be a Maurer Spike Coaster like Ducati World's Desmo Race at Mirabilandia. Again, probably not due to capacity but look at Wonder Woman...done it before!

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
If you check out Texas Thrill Seekers, a recent clue says "STAYS! But...", with a pic of Pandemonium...
2021? New Coaster?
To be honest, I could see that area being rethemed to a steampunk feel, much like the ScreamPunk areas at Six Flags Magic Mountain and most recently Six Flags Over Georgia. Pandemonium makes a bit of sense in a steampunk theme, as the cars could perhaps be themed to gears of some sort - although the Maurer Sohne/MACK Rides round spinning cars would give off more of that feel than the Gerstlauer ones - and there's definitely room for theming around the coaster itself. As for expansion in the potential steampunk area, the go-karts are right next to Pandemonium and could perhaps be removed for some sort of flat ride expansion or maybe even a new coaster. A GCI woodie would be the perfect fit for Six Flags Fiesta Texas, although I see an S&S air launch coaster or multi-looping coaster (ala Steel Curtain but on a smaller scale) being more likely than that.

To be honest, I could see that area being rethemed to a steampunk feel, much like the ScreamPunk areas at Six Flags Magic Mountain and most recently Six Flags Over Georgia. Pandemonium makes a bit of sense in a steampunk theme, as the cars could perhaps be themed to gears of some sort - although the Maurer Sohne/MACK Rides round spinning cars would give off more of that feel than the Gerstlauer ones - and there's definitely room for theming around the coaster itself. As for expansion in the potential steampunk area, the go-karts are right next to Pandemonium and could perhaps be removed for some sort of flat ride expansion or maybe even a new coaster. A GCI woodie would be the perfect fit for Six Flags Fiesta Texas, although I see an S&S air launch coaster or multi-looping coaster (ala Steel Curtain but on a smaller scale) being more likely than that.
I hadn't thought about Pandemonium retheme! New logo, new colours, new theme, newly upgraded Pandemonium. As for GCI, I do think it could happen but yh if they can sort out any issues with the design (cause there will be Steel Curtain haters that will say it will be plagued with issues) then that would be a brill coaster for the park

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Screenshot_2019-08-22 Texas Thrill Seekers.png

302 Likes on this post. Announcement will most likely come any minute.

EDIT: Boomerang isn't being removed, but...
Screenshot_2019-08-22 Texas Thrill Seekers(2).png
EDIT 2: Collage of ride clues
KViMNQH.jpgldrenHo.jpg5yAAN4Q.jpgYkj1DNY.jpgScreenshot_2019-08-22 Texas Thrill Seekers(3).png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-08-22 Texas Thrill Seekers(2).png
    Screenshot_2019-08-22 Texas Thrill Seekers(2).png
    509.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

kenny cook

Mega Poster
As for Screampunk District, I think we'll see something much more along the lines of SFOG rather than SFMM. Instead of a really huge area overhaul, they'll give Pandemonium a new sign and scatter a couple theming pieces about

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016

Well this practically confirms it’s a Mack Pulsar clone! Siebert’s clues seem to hint at some sort of Steampunk overhaul, so wherever this goes will likely become another Screampunk District. Maybe in the pool under where the waterfalls went since they’re sadly taking out that incredible night show?

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster

Well this practically confirms it’s a Mack Pulsar clone! Siebert’s clues seem to hint at some sort of Steampunk overhaul, so wherever this goes will likely become another Screampunk District. Maybe in the pool under where the waterfalls went since they’re sadly taking out that incredible night show?
Jarret, this is the Fiesta Texas thread, and that PowerSplash is for SFoT. Just correcting you!