Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Bi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Confused

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I am straight. Loads of people think I am gay for some reason. Just to clarify I have no intrest in the same sex. I am not homophobic but if a dude tried it on with me I would leg it.

Dave

CF Legend
I'm straight and im a male lesbian. As i love womens clothing but wouldn't wear it out, its a strange look on things.

Mackem Lad

Mega Poster
Straight.

I don't have any problems with peoples' sexuality, it's their choice and should be respected.

However, I don't like it when those who are gay, or in some cases bisexual, try to 'come onto you' and make you feel awkward. If we made an issue about their sexuality they would be offended, so I think it is only right that gays treat straights with the same respect, we're no different from them.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Mackem Lad said:
I don't have any problems with peoples' sexuality, it's their choice and should be respected.
Just to be picky it isn't a choice :p

No one / a very, very, very little amount of people would be gay/lesbian if it was a choice.

Peter

Hyper Poster
Straight. Always have been and i'm guessing now always will be.

Its reassuring to see that we're around the average for gays/straight ratio (national average is about 1 in 10 people are gay.) I think one of the older sexuality topics came out with something stupid like 30%-40% of us were gay! :p

tks

Strata Poster
Lord Kotowa said:
I'm straight and im a male lesbian. As i love womens clothing but wouldn't wear it out, its a strange look on things.

Duuuude become a transvestite please! You'd look ace.

Anyway.
LiveForTheLaunch said:
I am what I am. Just because I like men does not make me gay, thats just a word to put me in a group.

Not to be rude, but if you're a guy and you like men and you have relationships with men, then you're gay.

If you're a girl who likes a girl, then you're a lesbian.

Yes, you are what you are, and gay is the word to describe it. It pisses me off when people say "don't categorize me as gay just because I like men". Well my friend, that is the definition of what gay is. Males having feelings for other males.

I totally agree with Marc here. I'm against labels in society. Just because you happen to like men doesn't instantly make you gay.. That's just something everyone else calls you.

I could instantly fall in love with a woman, it wouldn't make me straight or bisexual though.

I totally agree with Marc here. I'm against labels in society. Just because you happen to like men doesn't instantly make you gay.. That's just something everyone else calls you.

So then what would you and Marc like to be called then? "The guys who like men", which is basically what the definition of gay is anyway?

Honestly, if you're ashamed to be labelled at something, that's kind if like being ashamed of your sexuality. I could yell at people for calling me straight, but personally, I find the whole matter extremely ridiculous.

No matter what way you put it, whether it's homosexual, the guy who likes men, the gay guy, the guy with more female hormones than he should have, or whatever, it all equals out to the same thing! It all directs to the point that you are gay.

Snoo

The Legend
Just because you happen to like men doesn't instantly make you gay..

Hmm.. last time I checked.. yes it does.

Just because you don't like labels doesn't mean you don't fit it. I don't like the term 'negro' but I am.. half one atleast.

You guys make me laugh.

Dave

CF Legend
I can perfectly admit that some men are attractive, like Christian Bale. But that dosen't make me gay, just means im perfectly at home with who i am and can admit it.

A

Anonymous

Bi and Single :(... kinda ironic as people say I have twice the chance of 'pulling'...Dam then
:(...urgh.

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:

So then what would you and Marc like to be called then?

I'm sure their names would suffice :wink:

I'm whichever way my feelings take me... male or female doesn't matter....

Scarlet

Mega Poster
I've been asexual for a long while... but I'm practically just straight now!

Wow, feels odd saying that :D

aly

Mega Poster
Being gay is getting a bit common now. Any hot gals fancy sum fun?

Call 0-800-ALY-WANTS-YOU!

:wink:

P.S. I'm still a wee scottish poof. x :lol: