Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Bi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Confused

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

I am Bi but I lean more on the gay side. My mum would say im just a big gay fox.

thx

Mega Poster
I would say 95% straight, because I think about and like girls/women a lot, get turned on by them etc. like "usual" straight people.
However sometimes I get these weird flashes, quick ideas in my head thinking what if I had a 'boyfriend' of what if a (nice-looking) person I see on the street would be that, as there's a small part of me that likes the idea, there has always been. Like when I said to my best friend when I was around 10? that I love you (people rarely say that here (in the way like in US and UK it seems), unless they are joking or really meaning it), he said:-What?, I didn't think that what I said was strange or unusual.
However the whole issue about my sexuality is really strange to describe, thus I can't "really" 'categorize' myself, about real straight it is.

I am what I am. Just because I like men does not make me gay, thats just a word to put me in a group.

Not to be rude, but if you're a guy and you like men and you have relationships with men, then you're gay.

If you're a girl who likes a girl, then you're a lesbian.

Yes, you are what you are, and gay is the word to describe it. It pisses me off when people say "don't categorize me as gay just because I like men". Well my friend, that is the definition of what gay is. Males having feelings for other males.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Ben said:
‘Hopefully I won’t turn gay’,

You know it isn't something you catch by going to the theatre with an open wound.
Yeah, really. Its not like we choose to be gay. It is something that we are born with..

And Taylor, there is no need to get worked up, you are right.

But, for the record, I am gay.

-CPFreak-

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Half-way down the page, and i'll post the first post actually relating to the topic...

I'm straight. And I agree with Lain, I never understand why people have to clarify the fact that they 'don't mind' people being gay or bi. I don't know if its just me, but I sort of expect people to be like that, and i'd be more concerned if someone wasn't okay with the fact. If you're okay, it makes no difference to anything, so you really don't need to state it.