Not open for further replies.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Do computer characters count?

ico_flirtmail_deleted.gif

Pmsl kidding...

kir

Hyper Poster
Wow, I was going to post Brittany Murphy and Gwen Stefani myself! They look very similar, both gorgeous ladies and both great singers!

JonSev

Roller Poster
Hmm...there was that point where Brittany Murphy looked overdone and scary looking a little while back...but I think shes back to normal.

tanya

Mega Poster
hilary s**** in boys dont cry was very hot. (ive got a thing for boyish girls at the mo) not sure why i think it was just the total repression of everything conventionally seen as feminine, and the fact that she still looked good doing it with no makeuo or anything (not a fan of makeup)

AU23_2_48.jpg

*edit* also you see all of her during the film if you get my meaning :wink:
lain are you watching tv by any chance? get it on?

A

Anonymous

kir said:
Wow, I was going to post Brittany Murphy and Gwen Stefani myself! They look very similar, both gorgeous ladies and both great singers!

Lol!

Well here...I'll do it for you!

gwen-stefani-tour-kicks-off-in-phoenix.jpg

1027_585837959_5579_stefani_gwen_ap_H142918_L.jpg

One of the great things about her is that she doesn't give a **** about what other people think about the wacky and awesome things she does and wears!

I've taken to her after her awesome 'What You Waiting For' song/video!

...And Brittany Murphy after her 'Faster Kill Pussycat' song/video!

kir

Hyper Poster
OK well I decided to justify why I find certain women sexy.

Take a look at the following videos and tell me these women are not fawking hawt! - The artist/song things are links, click them!

Amerie - 1 Thing
Jesus she is **** hot, that opening scene where she's strutting her stuff down the road. And those wonder legs. And the song, her voice. The whole package!

Kelis - Bossy
Oh lord. Look at her rolling around in those diamonds. Those legs of hers. And her perfect body. She lost weight and she looks good for it. Kelis will always be a favourite.

Pussycat Dolls - Buttons
Right, here we are studying the lead Pussycat, Nicole. It's the legs again! And that hair, she has perfect hair. *shudder* @ her grinding on the chair. She looks crazy good.

Again, white girls are somewhat boring in comparison. Girls of certain black origins will always have that edge.

Mat

Hyper Poster
0051-black_eyed_peas_12.jpg

:D:D:D just go up and squeeze those coughbigcough boobies *drools*

I also love Keira Knightley and I guess I must put another picutre in :lol:

keiraknightley011mw0.jpg

Johnny

Hyper Poster
I think Michelle Rodriguez looks good.

michelle-rodriguez-1024x768-22046.jpg

and I also think Lindsay Lohan is good looking

326336.jpg

and Eva Longoria

eva-longoria.jpg

and Evangeline Lilly

evangeline-lilly-picture-1.jpg

Also I think Emilie de Ravin (Claire from Lost) is quite good looking. I couldn't find a decent picture though.

A

Anonymous

Regarding Pussycat Dolls - "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

:cry:

tks

Strata Poster
Linsday 'WHORE' Blohan is not pretty. Her press photos are what we call PHOTOSHOPPED.

Kiera Knightly is like.... Hot. And she's fiesty. She had a right go at the people who enlarged her boobs for American movie posters! She looks perfectly sexy with the ones she has!

She looks better than any "Melon Chest" ever will!

JonSev

Roller Poster
She has prebuescent boy chest! Ive seen guys with pecs bigger than her boobs! I dont blame them for enlarging it. Im not into giganitc Pamela Anderson boobs...but nothing ist just odd looking.

I like Blohan. Its probably the freckles. It makes it seem like theres still some good left in her.

I was watching the Fog (the new one), and Maggie Grace looks amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.