Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelcomeToOblivion

Giga Poster
the-avengers-scarlett-johansson-black-widow-character.jpg

scarlett-johansson-the-avengers-1.jpg

Scarlett JohASSon.

wait that's not how you spell her name?...

kimahri

CF Legend
I can't find a normal picture of Takemura Kiriko but she is cyuuuute. So have a picture of her surrounded by Eyeballs.

Screen-shot-2012-02-29-at-8.48.24-AM.jpg

Will

Strata Poster
Ben said:
A 12 year old skeleton...
But skeletons, by definition, tend to have empty, lifeless eye sockets, regardless of age :p
Anyway, this proves lots of you are broken and that the best things in this life are pocket sized. And shred like Petrucci.

I did have a picture that showed the full extent of her skinniness, but now I'm not going to share it. Partly because I've had this in my head all afternoon. I lost count of the number of Will-friendly images in the video.
[media]

...I'll redeem myself with Ben by mentioning that Lena Meyer Landrut (Germany 2010) has new glasses. But now I'm too lazy to retrieve the pictures.

Last edited:

Ben

CF Legend
Will said:
...I'll redeem myself with Ben by mentioning that Lena Meyer Landrut (Germany 2010) has new glasses. But now I'm too lazy to retrieve the pictures.

Lena-Meyer-Landrut.jpg

I would.

(love how you don't mention she was Germany 2011 haha <3)

Will

Strata Poster
^
Hahaha, I'd almost managed to forget - though to be fair, the Taken By A Stranger video was fetish fuel in itself, albeit rather forgettable on the main stage. A lot like most of THIS year's Eurovision...

Status
Not open for further replies.