What's new

Sexiest famous women!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kir

Hyper Poster
Stemming from the male version of this topic, I suspect this one will get loads more attention.

Post pictures of the women you find incredibly sexy, within reason. We don't want any tits or muffs thanks, believe it or not, there are some people who won't appreciate the nude female figure. ;-)

I think Nicole Scherzinger from PCD, the lead lady. This picture doesn't do her justice, but she's one of the prettiest ladies on the planet.

04_main.jpg

We all know Kelis goes without saying, and I don't believe I need to justify myself!

myspacekelis22.jpg

Amerie is also one of the hotest women around, again, can't find a picture that does her justice so I'll just let everyone remember her sexy self from the "1 Thing" video.

I generally don't find white women that attractive.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Jennifer Lopez is definitely the sexiest famous women in my opinion.

013.jpg

I also think Jessica Simpson is nice looking.

00001v-758268.jpg

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
I don't find celebrities hot at all, maybe apart from Sandra Bullock but it was a decade ago. If I had to pick one at the moment my vote would go to Michelle Rodriguez.

kir

Hyper Poster
Aah Jennifer Lopez, Richie, that picture was on my FHM calendar a few years ago! And one of the first times I spoke to Ian was to send him a picture of J Lo that I found pretty appealing!

Richie

Hyper Poster
^ Green Wing! She is an absolute legend!

Yeah, Kir. I have always loved that picture of her! Remember when I showed you my old Jennifer Lopez callender on webcam? :p

Lain

Giga Poster
Also...

Evangeline Lilly is a bit of alright...

kate.jpg

As is Keira Knightly...

KeiraKnightley.jpg

:wink:

kir

Hyper Poster
Also, I know it's supposed to be a Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walking pisstake, but when Pink is sliding around on the car in the video for Stupid Girls, she looks rather attractive!

Sax Man

Mega Poster
^^
as far as lost characters go..

Evangeline is pretty hot, but I think Maggie Grace is hotter :p.

62ded_5.jpg

But, as far as prettiest celeberty, thats tough.

I'll say Jessica Simpson(pictured above), but she's not that bright.

lol

Mega Poster
It's funny how tastes differ - I don't find any of the ladies posted so far sexy at all. I much prefer "girl next door prettiness" to "Supermodel sexiness" - it's much hotter.

You can post all the "Sans make-up" photos you want and you couldn't get me to change my mind, he's got a bratty voice and attitude and damn straight I'd put her in her place. Mm.

avril%20lavigne-17.jpg

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY, A REDHEAD WITH SHORT HAIR AND HUGE EYES! IT DOES NOT GET MUCH BETTER THAN THIS
alyson_hannigan2.jpg

[Foto]%20AH050_02-M.jpg

Also, this is an awesome photo
[Foto]%201bh22-10a.jpg

And finally, Keyra Augustina. Owner of two heavenly buttocks.

keyra_agustina_03_002.jpg

keyra_agustina_07_001.jpg

keyra_agustina_02_001.jpg

keyra_agustina_01_009.jpg

Sorry about the amount of pictures - You may have realized that it is very hard to choose favourites.

Angel

Hyper Poster
Richie said:
I also think Jessica Simpson is nice looking.

00001v-758268.jpg

Oh my god finally someone that agrees with me! She is just soooooooo cute specially in her "These boots are made for walking" video!

Lain said:
Evangeline Lilly is a bit of alright...
kate.jpg

She is lush although at times she dont look so great in lost lol!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Without a doubt, Kate Winslet.

mark-abrahams_02.jpg

albert-sanchez_10.jpg

robbeal

Hyper Poster
According to FHM's 2006 hottest women poll, Kiera Knightley is the world's sexiest woman, and i'm not one to argue either. She also strikes me as quite a cool person, with a bit of a sense of humour, not the generic stuck-up airhead.

Although, I wouldn't argue at Anna Kournikova either, nor Jessica Alba.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Facially, she is as rough as two old boots, but look at that body!

And just for the sake of it...

051229185700.mlcldels0_l-actrice-kate-winslet---une-premi-re-de-cinema-enb.jpg

l_385111.jpg

20050905kate.jpg

KateWinsley.jpg

If anybody else is slightly obsessed by Winslet, I'd recommend you watch the film "Jude" with her in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.