What's new

Croc Drop style tower to replace Gardaland's Sequoia Adventure (page 3)

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I think they had a 1 year old color on q piece of paper and they said "THAT'S IT!"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

TilenB

Strata Poster
The ride has now been removed from the website and the park map, so it could finally be on its way out.

mappa-park2.jpg

Trax

Hyper Poster
I guess I was never meant to ride this thing. When I visited in summer 2017, it was closed for its Magic Loop refurbishment. The second visit was in 2021 and it was SBNO again.
I mean, at least they tried for a while, but it still annoys me.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I mean I'm sad because I've yet to go to the park and get the cred.

But given what everyone says about it, I'm not that sad.

This tells me a theme related walkthrough attraction with effects, animatronics and more.

It also tells me Heide and Gardaland are both getting the same type of attraction but different themes

The_bullgod

Mega Poster
For what it’s worth, this is apparently rumoured to be a family drop tower similar to Croc Drop at Chessington.
WTF, the Intamin droptower they already have for many years is from a hight that fits a family tower.
Why would they build another one?

TilenB

Strata Poster
For what it’s worth, this is apparently rumoured to be a family drop tower similar to Croc Drop at Chessington.
They already had a SBF Visa family drop tower that they canned in favor of water park back in 2018. Granted, it was smaller than Croc Drop, but odd nonetheless.

Though, then again, Sequoia's plot was absolutely tiny, so I doubt they could build anything bigger than a tower based attraction in it.

Joelpagett

Mega Poster
A rather dramatic and cheesy video has landed from Gardaland teasing their new for 2024 attraction.

Here's some very vague details about the attraction - LINK

Will

Strata Poster
I like Croc Drop better than Sequoia Adventure.

Though admittedly, I prefer driving from Rugby to Felixstowe to riding Sequoi Adventure.