What's new

Croc Drop style tower to replace Gardaland's Sequoia Adventure (page 3)

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Apparently it's been fixed and is reopened with a new theme next year "Sequoia magic loop". Not sure how much of a retheme that is but I have heard it is to tie in with a new hotel.
https://www.gardaland.it/en/2019-year-of-magic/
"NEW FOR 2019: SEQUOIA MAGIC LOOP
Only for the most daring wizards and witches, Sequoia Magic Loop is an exciting ride that reaches heights of around 30 metres from the ground, and performs a series of 180° loop-the-loops for a head-spinning upside-down effect! Do you dare to try it?"

Didn't get the cred when I went because it was down and wasn't expecting it to ever reopen so this is a plot twist. I guess this is basically Gardaland's version of Colossos. It breaks, cba to fix it, wait a year or two REBRAND AS A NEW RIDE.

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
So as part of the Magic Loop retheme... They've given it this colourful repaint and stuck on some silver stars.
52598653_1127851397393378_6881346994778931200_o.jpg

Source

Last edited:

Benenen

Hyper Poster
It looked alright as it did with a loose forest theme and the entrance through a tree. I'd like to be proven wrong when it's finished but this looks ridiculous.

Even though the rides are mainly average, Gardaland feels a lot more premium and well polished than the other Merlin Parks, I hope this isn't the start of a dumbing down of the park.

Last edited:

toofpikk

Mega Poster
come on guys stop living in denial, this is the best possible refurb we could've ever wished for this ride. It looks fab <3

emoo

Hyper Poster
I'm pleased that myself and any other lazy enthusiasts can still get round to this one day. Its a unique ride, before the colour scheme, that hopefully wont be built anywhere else again as the ride looks terrible

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm torn. It's one of those +1s I could happily see closed in front of me just because of how much I might hate it.
But then it scares me because of how much I might hate it. And I like that.
It's not the fact that it's particularly unpleasant (although it's no picnic), it's just shiiiiiiiiiiiiite!

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Posted in CF Chat on Facebook. Now let's see if I can embed this thing:

http://instagr.am/p/Bu5wuZKg1Tp/
EDIT: Wait, it's a closed group, so no embedding of the Facebook post. But Gardaland's Instagram picture ought to pass. Anyway, credit to that guy in the Facebook group for finding it.