What's new

SeaWorld San Diego | Emperor | B&M Dive Coaster | 2022

Lofty

CF Legend
Oh wise one?

giphy.gif

Cutbacks have more extreme banking, to the extreme of being an inversion, whereas overbanked turns don't really invert. Hope @furie doesn't get his graph out for us all again ?

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I know Drachen Fire's cutback was a full 180 degrees of rotation...same with Wonder Woman's and Railblazer's. The renders are pretty grainy but it certainly looks to have enough rotation to consider it an inversion/cutback.

I guess we'll find out sooner or later.

Fluorineer

Mega Poster
trying to integrate some inverted airtime in there?

In B&Ms shoes, I would not make the second step before the first and maybe fix the lack of upright airtime with the vest restraints before working on the inverted counterpart ;)

Nah, enough of the salt, actually looks like a sexy transition and is exactly what I have been missing from the overgrown Cedar Fair dive machines.

Matt N

CF Legend
In B&Ms shoes, I would not make the second step before the first and maybe fix the lack of upright airtime with the vest restraints before working on the inverted counterpart ;)

Nah, enough of the salt, actually looks like a sexy transition and is exactly what I have been missing from the overgrown Cedar Fair dive machines.
Apparently Valkyria's vests don't actually lock, so I think B&M may have rectified that issue!

cookie

Giga Poster
From my experience, you only feel Valkyria's vest while sitting in the station and they're much more flexible while riding.