What's new

Scorpio [Vekoma]

Louis!

Mega Poster
Scorpio2.PNG

Scorpio.PNG

For full size Right Click > View Image.
I'm still unsure on the ending if anyone has any ideas?

Xpress

Strata Poster
^You mean for full size, use firefox, which doesn't run faster than I.E. and doesn't have page restoration :p

Are those corkscrews round?

Louis!

Mega Poster
For full size use firefox? I am on firefox. Are you sure you didnt mean don't use firefox?

And the corkscrews are fine in my eyes.

A

Anonymous

Xpress said:
^You mean for full size, use firefox, which doesn't run faster than I.E. and doesn't have page restoration :p

I use firefox it runs 3x faster than IE it has page restoration is smooth not clunky and I have pimped it out with personal addons -skins-toolbars-smartquest intelligent search and page memory.

Jared

Hyper Poster
Xpress said:

For a start it does run faster than Internet Explorer as is runs using less memory protocols and such.

Secondly it does have page restoration. You just need to know how to use it.

Finally, don't slate a brower that you don't use.

As a web developer I use all browers. Google Chrome, Netscape, Opera, Firefox and Internet Explorer 6, 7 & 8.

To be honest considering Mozilla have like 10 full time programers working on Firefox and Microsfoft have like 50 Firefox certainly is a far superior browser. Out of all the ones I have installed it is my Default.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Sorry to break this up guys, but what has this got to do with Vekoma Corkscrew?

Oh yeah, nothing. Back on topic please.

I'm not sure the shaping of those corkscrews is right, it might be the angle, but it doesn't look right.

A

Anonymous

The crorkscrews look like Vekoma ones to me. it looks like it would be a good ole ride to.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Looks good, and all the crap about interweb explorers is called sarcasm. Seems to be an irony defficiency around here...anyway, the ride looks good, hope you press on with it.