What's new

SAW: The Ride comes alive for Fright Nights

marc

CF Legend
They might do what they do in the USA.

People with a pass can stay but people who buy normal tickets have to get an extra ticket to attend the halloween stuff. But for Thorpe it is not worth it as they do not do anything to the car.

Rules me out of GF though.

nadroJ

CF Legend
What a kick in the teeth for GF, maybe our excellent Coasterforce team could wangle something?

Sucks though, because that was one of the better lives last year, would be a shame to miss out.

Swat

Mega Poster
Why don't CF book a certain amount of tickets or something and people who can go nearer the time can put there names down etc.

Ben

CF Legend
I wouldn't worry, the Monday is never capacity, so, we'll be able to get tickets up to the date.

Mark

Strata Poster
Just as a note. Please, for the love of all that is humane in this world. DO NOT let this topic become overrun with comments about whether Saw is any good or not. Everyone has an opinion on it, but let's not clog up every topic with the same discussion every time the ride gets mentioned :p

I knew this was coming before the ride even opened... :roll:

Martyn B

CF Legend
It is odd that so many people keep saying its ****, yet it has a CF rating of 9, with only one low rating!

So is this online entry thing for the whole event? (12th Oct - 1st Nov?) Becuase when I went during the week, the park was relatively quiet..?

Nicky

Hyper Poster
They may charge like £5 for annual pass holders to reserve themselves a "space" for Fright Nights. They have been doing that in recent years so you can guarantee entry.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Nicky said:
They may charge like £5 for annual pass holders to reserve themselves a "space" for Fright Nights. They have been doing that in recent years so you can guarantee entry.

As ciall said, why when I've paid £150 (even though I didn't ;)) should I have to pay an extra £5 just to go on a special day when all the previous years I haven't because I just turn up for 10am...

It's quite poor showing and tbh makes me not wanna go to Thorpe for Halloween even more than previous years experiences...

HarryBoyy

Mega Poster
This will be great for making fright nights more scary, because with the atmosphere of the ride itself will make an unforgettable ridee :evilbat: