What's new

S&S launched coaster for Happy Valley Beijing

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's quite quick! The layout looks rather tame, but their could be some good forces, so it'll be interesting to see what people say about it.

A

Anonymous

POV!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv9HSILiypw[/youtube]
Maybe it's getting ready to open :D

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That has some crazy banked hills! :p

Did the white coaster that looked kinda similar to this open a while back? I was expecting this to be a POV of that coaster, and it might explain Martyn's confusion.

Martyn B

CF Legend
Yeah, I was thinking it was going to be that one. Definitely haven't seen a video of that one, but I'm pretty certain I have seen that POV on here before.

andrus

Giga Poster
Martyn B said:
Hang on, am I missing something? Isn't this like old news? Could have sworn I saw that POV ages ago?
Yes that pov was released just before the ride opened, over a month ago. Strange that it hasn't been posted here before though :? I guess I didn't pay attention to CF when I watched it..

The ride looks really cool though! :--D I just hope that there will be a pov of the other S&S launcher soon, that ride looks (if possible) even more promising!!

tks

Strata Poster
^
It was while queueing for this ride that I was treated to some light entertainment; a young lady started yelling for her friends who were sitting some distance away. Getting no response, she persuaded a security guard to lend his megaphone, which still garnered no response despite excited jabbering in high velocity Chinese. She never did manage to make contact, though her antics amused everyone else within earshot.

I love the Chinese.