What's new

S:RoS or MF

S:RoS or Millennium Force

• S:RoS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Millennium Force

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
I've had a few debates about this with a few other members.. Who say S:RoS is so much better and all that. I was just wondering, to settle an argument, which do you guys think is better? You don't have to have ridden both, but you can still vote on what you think the coaster would be like if you rode it. I think it's obvious which I'm voting for (mf)

*OH and by the way, it has to be the S:RoS at either SFNE or SFA*

Titan

Mega Poster
Apperantly, the SFDL/SFA S:RoSes suck compared to the SFNE one, so we can probably ignore those.

Its a little hard to compare them, the designers had different goals when they were creating the layout. Ones 300ft, very spread out with lots of big swooping turns, and from what I hear lots of floater air. The other is 200ft, most of it is airtime hills, but with a tight spaghetti bowl at the end.

Ive only ridden S:RoS, but from what I heard its better than MF. So I'll go with that.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
From what i've seen, i'll go for S:RoS. It has more to its layout. It might not have Millennium Force's height, which will be a huge thrill, but the layout is worth more in my opinion.

Jake

Strata Poster
Ive always thought MF was crap, and it hits the brakes with so much speed, thats a lot of layout wasted.

Wheras S:RoS looks awsome, and the closest thing to EGF I can think of.

thx

Mega Poster
^I pretty much agree. Even though S:RoS is lower, I think it has a nicer and more varying layout whereas MF has swooping banked turns and yet more banked turns... and that's about it.
Anyways, I'm pretty sure that both S:RoS SFNE and MF are great, and IMO S:RoS SFNE looks better, though I haven't ridden neither one of them yet, so I could be wrong.

Ben

CF Legend
The SFNE one looks better then MF, but the FL and A ones look really poor compared to MF, they seem to have the MF style long, drawn out corners, but without 100ft of speed.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Well, Millennium Force is currently my favorite coaster, although I think the S:Ros at SFNE has a bit more of a layout. I'd really have to ride that as well since I'm biased after having only ridden one.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, I'm biased too, but I'm still voting for MF. :p

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I guess not everyone is a CP fanboy like you and I. :lol:

Sam

Giga Poster
MF- havn't ridden S:ROS but MF was so good I can't really imagine a ride better than it... I loved MF so much- a ride better than it? I don't think so!

joe

Mega Poster
A war between Hypers.. I love it!

S:RoS looks to have the best airtime, the layout looks alot better and so does the on-ride video. Its a tough decision though.

kir

Hyper Poster
I haven't been on either, and from watching videos etc I think S:RoS looks better. It appears to have a better layout than MF, which seems to spend a lot of it's speed just fannying on large corners or something else seemingly pointless.