What's new

Romon World | Legendary Dragon | MS Launched X-Car

andrus

Giga Poster
Re: Romon World | "Unknown" | MS Launched X-Car

Haha what a bummer! I just saw that big airtime hill in the concept art and thought it looked really good. But now I know why people say you shouldn't trust concept art.. :p

_koppen

Hyper Poster

Martyn B said:
That sounds awful tbh.

But there were no space limitations here like at Liseberg, so the layout has been smoothed out go give a better experience, according to coastersandmore, so it may very well be a good coaster.

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster

Would you look at that!

Haha, so weird, I love it.

245905d1384626550-2014-neuheit-launch-coaster-maurer-soehne-romon-world-ningbo-china-4.jpg

245902d1384626544-2014-neuheit-launch-coaster-maurer-soehne-romon-world-ningbo-china-1.jpg

245904d1384626548-2014-neuheit-launch-coaster-maurer-soehne-romon-world-ningbo-china-3.jpg

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2350642291

Ethan

Strata Poster

Because we've seen nothing of the X-Car. If you're really that bothered, go make another topic?

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

We already have another topic with the same images posted in park construction so it isn't like we haven't seen them before anyway.

Ethan

Strata Poster

Not everybody checks Park Construction. But seriously if you're bothered, just make a new thread. Why not.

_koppen

Hyper Poster

I really like the look of it. It's going to be Kanonen done right!

Lofty

CF Legend

Just out of curiosity, do we know if the 'clone' section is actually in fact the same scale as Kanonen?

_koppen

Hyper Poster

^ Overall the ride is bigger than Kanonen. If you look at the top hat, it is bigger, and that is because it can use the whole space beneath it, unlike at Liseberg. Also the rest of the layout after the top hat is built directly at the ground, and not up on a concrete building.

But the really interesting part is that the transitions and the layout overall has been smoothed out, in order to give a better ride. This was not possible at Liseberg, as they pretty much had to create the ride, and then squeeze it together another 10% to make it fit.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster

I wonder how fast the lift will be since the top hat really isn't far off the total height of the lift.

andrus

Giga Poster

^It would be nice if the lift was fast. But I doubt it. Kanonen almost stalls on the top hat on every ride..

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster

Uncle Arly said:
I wonder how fast the lift will be since the top hat really isn't far off the total height of the lift.

It looks like a cable lift, so could be pretty fast, but as said above, to get close to Kanonen, it doesn't have to have much speed.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

^Over water?

Lofty

CF Legend

I wonder what's called for the change of track type?

Ethan

Strata Poster

Wait so is this coaster the one similar to the coaster in Bayern Park?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team

^ Which means it'll be a bit crap.