• Ambidextrous

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Right favouring ambidextrous :)

I used to be a lot more left, but when I was five my primary school teacher forced me to re-learn to write using my right hand instead of left (there was an old school set of teachers who believed that all children should learn to write with their right hand only).

I suspect had that not happened, I'd have been a little more pure ambidextrous. I can play racquet type sports using both hands with my left being more accurate but my right being the stronger (so for cricket/baseball, I can hit the ball much farther right handed but only hit it a quarter as many times as left handed).

We have already had the topic ages ago before somebody starts :roll: :p

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
furie said:
Right favouring ambidextrous :)

I used to be a lot more left, but when I was five my primary school teacher forced me to re-learn to write using my right hand instead of left (there was an old school set of teachers who believed that all children should learn to write with their right hand only).

I suspect had that not happened, I'd have been a little more pure ambidextrous. I can play racquet type sports using both hands with my left being more accurate but my right being the stronger (so for cricket/baseball, I can hit the ball much farther right handed but only hit it a quarter as many times as left handed).

We have already had the topic ages ago before somebody starts :roll: :p

This.

kimahri

CF Legend
I play Pool with my left hand... Everything else is pretty much my right hand, unless the object requireing both hands to manipulate then I use 2 hands.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Ambidexturous favoring Right. Playing the piano at an incredibly young age made it so my left hand is near as strong as my right hand. I write with my right though, and cant do much in the writing/sketching department with my left. Play pool left handed, and have quicker response time with left as well.

Bottom_Feeder_13

Hyper Poster
I write right handed but my left arm and hand are stronger than my right and I play most sports ambidextrously but favor my left hand in tennis and other paddle sports. Oh, and I run ambidextrously *troll*

madhjsp

Giga Poster
I'm primarily right-handed. Things I do right-handed that I can't do very well the opposite way: write/draw; throw a ball; bat in baseball; use a computer mouse, cell phone, or ipod; play tennis; play the guitar. There are probably lots of others that I'm just not thinking of right now.

However, I shoot left-handed in basketball, and when shooting a rifle or shotgun, my dominant eye is my left (there is usually a same-side correlation between the dominant eye & the dominant hand).

AltonTowersFan

Mega Poster
Oh yh, funny thing about me, is that the ONLY thing I can do with my right hand is shoot rifles... But I guess it's due to speed with the bolt.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I'm right-handed.

Left-handed people are clearly witches and should be burned at the stake.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I write with my right hand, but often I sit on my right hand until it goes numb so it feels like somebody else is writing.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Lefty right here. I do operate the computer mouse with the right though, which is quite usefull.

Pretty much only write/draw with the left. I always dispatch trains with the right hand I've just noticed.