What's new

Revels Eviction - Coffee out...but what has replaced it???

So what flavour should be evicted?

• Coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange

• Caramel

• Raison

• Malteser

• Chocolate

• Total voters

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
QUICK!

If you haven't cast your vote on the Revels Eviction website, you have until midnight tonight before voting closes, and the winner (well, the loser) is announced and will be evicted.

Dont hesitate, VOTE NOW!

Karen

Hyper Poster
Well Our voting was agreed with by the nation. Who's tried the limited addition ones? I have and I guessed what the replacement one was going to be and it's quite yummy.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
^ Ooh! What is it?

I tried to get a pack of revels from my local shop a few days ago and they only had the old packets...:(

peep

CF Legend
Family tried some the other night. The new one tastes bland and boring. I think we finally decided that it was peach. It was hard to tell what it was meant to be and the packaging doesn't tell you.

All that hype for a really really really lame flavor. I think the peeps who make them need to learn from this mega mistake.

peep

CF Legend
^Lol, What is it then Ben?

At one point I did think it was raspberry but it was too bland for raspberry.

Aha wow, all this drama over a candy.

But peach flavoured candy isn't really all bad, like, I for one am a huge fan of peach flavoured jelly beans!

Ben

CF Legend
peep said:
^Lol, What is it then Ben?

At one point I did think it was raspberry but it was too bland for raspberry.

I'm sure it was strawberry. Like those gross strawberry things you get in other chocolates. Made out of the same stuff as the orange one, only... strawberry.

By the way, Tay, it's chocolate, not candy, and they are nothing, nothing like jelly beans... at all. In any way.

By the way, Tay, it's chocolate, not candy, and they are nothing, nothing like jelly beans... at all. In any way.

I know, I'm just saying, I am a fan of peach flavoured things.

However, how could you all say the strawberry flavour is bad? Surely it'd just be like chocolate covered strawberries?