What's new

Revels Eviction - Coffee out...but what has replaced it???

So what flavour should be evicted?

• Coffee

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Orange

• Caramel

• Raison

• Malteser

• Chocolate

• Total voters

Sam

Giga Poster
Surely the Malteser ones are the same though?

And the raisin ones are just sub standard poppets too.

Have you ever had anything choc orange before?

If I say it's horrible, I think it's pretty safe to say I've tried it and that you don't have to question me.

Terry's Chocolate Orange would be one thing I have tried, which was gross.

Ollie

CF Legend
I used to hate chocolate orange, but then last Christmas I gave the Terry's chocolate Orange a go and liked it. But I only like a small tint of chocolate, anything more and I'll just buy an orange instead. :p

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Stone Cold said:
The plain chocolate ones. They annoy me because they should be minstrels, but they aren't. Somehow they seem substandard to the rest of them.

YES! Sadly, not many others seem to agree with us though. I'll be proper anoyed if coffee goes though, they're my favourite ones! Although it looks like they will go... Never mind, i never eat Revels anyway!

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
What ha everyone been doing to evict their revel? I personally prefer the golf club or rocket (mainly because i voted orange to go like 10 times!!)

A

Anonymous

arggh! I bought a packet the other day and was shocked to find out they were evicting one, mainly because I knew Coffee was the least favourite and I love them all =[

The 'mystery' flavour will probably be something lame..

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
^^ I hope not! All this anticipation and promotion and then they release a **** flavour...nah, i cant see it being bad

walker1104

Mega Poster
It has to be caramel, coffee is my favourite flavour so i hope that one doesn't go. But to be honest i don't dislike caramel, its just my least favourite so if i had to pick one to go thats what it would be.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Malteaser's are the easiest to get hold of of ALL the sweets in those. Except maybe the plain chocolate. So one of those should go! It's pointless if you can get all the sweets in them readilly in other packets!

But it will be coffee because you're all ****ing retards who like crunchy chocolate that doesn't taste of anything.

Coffee and orange are the best ones, you complete gays.

And if they get rid of either of them I will write an angry letter.

I hope they replace it with something you all hate more. Like peanuts. Yeah. Then Lain'll be sorry.

I think the replacement should be truffle, or the stuff in milky way.... nougat?

Jools

Giga Poster
Raisin, not coffee, because if you don't like coffee it's a laugh if you get one :lol:
And raisins are okay, but now and then then they have a little hard bit in the centre (Seed :roll: ) which makes the texture horrible!

A

Anonymous

Orange should go it dosn't taste right.

Nothing wrong with coffee though, not to sure why people think it dosn't taste right.

Slacky

Mega Poster
Raisin, I really can't stand the taste of raisin and chocolate.
I can stand the coffee but raisin needs to go.

Mark

Strata Poster
I think that the Coffee one will probably go, since everybody seems to hate it. Personally, I love the coffee one.

I would get rid of the malteaser one. If I want malteasers, I will buy malteasers!

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Mark said:
I think that the Coffee one will probably go, since everybody seems to hate it. Personally, I love the coffee one.

I would get rid of the malteaser one. If I want malteasers, I will buy malteasers!
WORD.