What's new

RCT3 Competition Proposal

nealbie

CF Legend
Yes I know it breaks the rules of this forum by not posting a picture. But didn't know where else to put it so that it applied. So here goes:-

I've only got a laptop at the moment so parks are almost entirely out of the question of RCT3. The lag is like ACTUAL death, so it got me thinking of what to do.

This led to me searching around the forums and seeing that No Limits has comps. So why not RCT3?

I propose a competition, where you have to design a roller coaster under limitations (that aren't just the remarkably useless ones that the game comes with anyway), and marked using a categorical points system by all entrants.

Naturally said competition would have to be completely bereft of custom scenery as for one; it is sinful, and for two; it would be unfair as people have different CS libraries to other players.

So before I create one I'd like to know who (if anyone) would be interested in this competition?

jokerman

Giga Poster
I would be interested in entering. My only worry is that furie's attempts to start RCT3 competitions have all failed . Having said that, this part of the forums seems to be getting more and more popular, so it may be worth a try.

I'm in.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Competitions have been on and off on this forum...

That's all really, I may be interested but I don't like the dislike of CS on this forum...

Gladiator

Mega Poster
Ill be up for it!
It depends how many CS sets people will be using as I don't have many but I'm fine whether you want to include CS or not

A

Anonymous

Bring it on! Oh and I agree completely with no CS. It's not fair.