What's new

RCT2 Help, Information and Requests

ravenwing

Roller Poster
To all those who have been having trouble with Screenshots on RCT2 under Vista.

I had the same problem, and I found out that to do screenshots, when you go to run RCT2 right click on the icon or whatever and select "run as administrator" now when you use the screenshot function, they then appear in the normal place. This at least works in Vista Basic, not sure about other versions :) Hope i've helped!

Nic

Strata Poster
Hello peoples. This week, Vadge has taken her first real forray into the world of RCT2. I can do the scenarios etc and build up a decent park, but I can't create my own coasters. It doesn't matter what I try, they all just end up going horribly wrong. They usually end up with a stupidly high intensity, and a stupidly low enjoyment level. I like to think I understand the basic principles of a good coaster (like banked turns to cut down lat G etc) but just can't seem to create anything decent. Does anyone have any general hints and tips that I should be using to get myself on the way? I want to be able to create something that works pretty well, in a reasonably small footprint. I'm not bothered about themeing or anything yet, or even making an amazing ride - just something that works. I'm thinking some kind of looping steel coaster of some variety.

Help.

s15c

Mega Poster
Just asking, what is the best excitement rating you've ever gotten on a coaster?

I also don't know how to upload to New Element. I've tried the Upload Park button and it says "You have no parks yet."