What's new

RCT2 expansions

vgmaster9

Roller Poster
As an RCT fan I once was, what we were given in the two expansions was a massive kick in the groin. I don't think anyone was asking for countless re-themed rides being considered as individual rides. What they should've done was add even more rides and theme types just like they did with the core game. However, I didn't really see the point with all the oriental food stalls. Still, they could've made even more different rides and attractions for both expansions, and none of all that re-theming. RCT2's expansions should've been just like RCT1's expansions, giving much more satisfying content. I'm not sure if making waterparks were feasible with the game's 2d grapics, but they should've included more variety.

kimahri

CF Legend
^ What hix said, We got custom **** instead. Personally I found Both RCT1 and 3's expenations to be brilliant, RCT3 more so with the amount of content added.

vgmaster9

Roller Poster
Yeah, I just with the same was done with 2's expansions. It's like they didn't even try to make new rides. They could've added rides in the first expansion that were new to RCT3 like the Double Inverter, Pipeline Coaster, and the Zipper.