Change background image
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RCT2 expansions

Discussion in 'RCT 2 Projects' started by vgmaster9, Jul 17, 2011.

1. vgmaster9

vgmaster9 Well-Known Member

As an RCT fan I once was, what we were given in the two expansions was a massive kick in the groin. I don't think anyone was asking for countless re-themed rides being considered as individual rides. What they should've done was add even more rides and theme types just like they did with the core game. However, I didn't really see the point with all the oriental food stalls. Still, they could've made even more different rides and attractions for both expansions, and none of all that re-theming. RCT2's expansions should've been just like RCT1's expansions, giving much more satisfying content. I'm not sure if making waterparks were feasible with the game's 2d grapics, but they should've included more variety.

2. Hixee

Hixee Flojector Staff Member Administrator Moderator CF Award Winner 2016

Best Coaster:
    Steel Vengeance
    Best Park:
    Phantasialand
    Coaster Count:
    Probably.

3. kimahri

kimahri Well-Known Member

Best Coaster:
    Phoenix
    Best Park:
    Silver dollar city.
    Coaster Count:
    ^ What hix said, We got custom :emoji_zipper_mouth: instead. Personally I found Both RCT1 and 3's expenations to be brilliant, RCT3 more so with the amount of content added.

4. vgmaster9

vgmaster9 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I just with the same was done with 2's expansions. It's like they didn't even try to make new rides. They could've added rides in the first expansion that were new to RCT3 like the Double Inverter, Pipeline Coaster, and the Zipper.