What's new

RCT Links for Scenery and Parks

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
You can't...

Unless you decide to build a fake one, like I did.

swat.jpg

Don't always assume that a ride can be made in RCT2. Since it has to be based off of a ride in the original game, there's nothing like a Sky Swat making it pretty much impossible to add.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Not this one. It'll be a couple of month before this one is ready.

Of my parks that are finished there's:
-Winter Wonderland
-Jungles of Tanzania
-Crystal Springs Oasis
-Triton
-El Cabiero
-Discovery Cove
-Pele's Island

For any of those, PM your e-mail address and they will be sent.

A

Anonymous

Wow just simply wow this is simply amazing could you please email that sky swat to me please.

Sam

Giga Poster
Jesus Christ. What part of it is fake don't you understand. How can he send it to you? It ISN'T real!!- He's made it out of scenery. Argh.

Ahem, that Sky Swat is very good though ;)

As for these requests for flats- many new ones are in RCT3: Wild and so what was in RCT2 at the beginning is all you can get. (apart from a few others- like Dove Petes ones)

Twist_Twist

Roller Poster
carm down. I just fought it meant people could ride it meaning it was a static ride. didit no it was just made up of bits so carm down abit

Sam

Giga Poster
^ I wasn't actually talking to you, more to firewood's post.

Ok, I will carm down, then I might calm down.

Sam

Giga Poster
He fakin is innit mush no worries i waz just pointin it out mush but thats fakin safe bruv

A

Anonymous

Well I no That Its is made out of scenary but It is still amazing but there is only one thing wrong with it.There is two op buildings not one on a real sky swat.

CedarPoint6

Hyper Poster
Alright, alright.

Thanks for everyone's comments. I appreciate the response. Look for it in the upcoming Pirates park from me.

Further RCT questions can be asked in the CP6 RCT2 Help Thread.

A

Anonymous

WOW man is this post really old.

Any way Pirates park can be found in the RCT2 projects fourm.