What's new

Rate the signature

Snoo

The Legend
Classic ava, if it a bit old. Love the Taron sig though. Good angle. Would only be better with a train.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Love the ava, that's beautiful. 9/10 - I'd boost the contrast a little for 10/10.

Love the framing, but I think slightly over exposed and not quite the right white balance. 7/10 - I'd darken and try to get a warmer colour tone in for 10/10.

:)

Snoo

The Legend
Ava 9/10 <3
Just wish we had bigger Avatars, would make that 10/10
Sig 8/10
It's TOUGH to get good shots of STEVE. One of the best though. Too much blue space for my liking though.

SHOW ME YOUR LOVE HIXEE!

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Pretty much the same as @Hixee here. Almost perfect ava, and a sig that could be framed a bit better. SteVe is absolutely fantastic though, so I'll just give em both 9/10.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Assume thats a photo of yourself, nice smile and like how face is obscured. 8/10

Great selection of rides and love the american park tshirt style of putting them all together. 8/10

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Avatar: Nice concept art of Steel Curtain, could use being larger/zoomed in a bit as can't really make it out easily. 7/10

Sig: see previous comments about quotes in signatures. May have been funny at first but gets tired easily. 4/10

Snoo

The Legend
HOLY **** BATMAN LETS BRING THIS BITCH BACK!

King.. not bad shot of Nemmy.. 8/10
The sig is ass tho. 2/10

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Avatar: Would prefer it if it was full sign rather than only part visible: 6/10
Sig: Again could be framed a bit better and or zoomed out slightly to cover whole train. 7/10