Change background image

Rank your Ridden B&M Inverts

Discussion in 'Polls' started by Antinos, May 17, 2018.

1. Hyde

Hyde I Lied About My Age! Staff Member Moderator Social Media Team

Best Coaster:
    Steel Vengeance
    Best Park:
    Silver Dollar City
    Coaster Count:
    Status update:

New 1. Alpengeist - Busch Gardens Williamsburg - da fuq did I just ride? The placement, the theming, the MASSIVE expense of inversions across the first half are some of the most on-point roller coaster-ing out there. Stuff tamed down after the second half (advantage to Banshee for not having MCBR), but absolutely loved the g-force, speed, and especially night ride.

2. Coaster Cinema

Coaster Cinema New Member

Best Coaster:
    Fury 325
    Best Park:
    Cedar Point
    Coaster Count:
    1. Nemesis - Alton Towers (Very Intense, Well Themed)
    2. Montu - Busch Gardens Africa (Love the Batwing)
    3. Alpengeist - Busch Gardens Europe (First Drop is great, love racing over the banks of snow and through icehouses)
    4. Afterburn - Carowinds (Love the Batwing)
    5. Dueling Dragons - Islands Of Adventure (defunct) (Queue was great, dueling was great, Potter ruined it)
    6. Raptor - Cedar Point (I love racing alongside the midway and seeing Blue Streak from the station)
    7. Talon - Dorney Park (Glossy Smooth)
    8. Silver Bullet - Knott's Berry Farm (Great Bear of the West but better)
    9. Batman The Ride - Six Flags Magic Mountain (The best of the clones)
    10. Goliath - Six Flags Fiesta Texas ( This one has a nice plaza out front)
    11. Batman The Ride - Six Flags Great Adventure (same as Magic Mountain)
    12. Batman The Ride - Six Flags St. Louis (It kept its original color scheme)
    13. Great Bear - Hersheypark ( Nice placement over the water, very smooth, not intense)
    14. Batman The Ride - Six Flags Over Texas (Ouch)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    Hutch likes this.
  3. HeartlineCoaster

HeartlineCoaster Member

Best Coaster:
    Helix
    Best Park:
    Liseberg
    Coaster Count:
    1. Pyrenees
    2. Nemesis
    3. Black Mamba
    4. Batman la Fuga
    5. Monster
    6. Nemesis Inferno
    7. Flight Deck
    8. Phaethon
    9. 'Will I bother putting more Batmans here?' SFMM
    10. Silver Bullet
    11. Diavlo
    12. Ozlris

Coaster Hipster and vaugc002 like this.
  4. Imagineer Josh

Imagineer Josh New Member

Best Coaster:
    Expedition GeForce
    Best Park:
    Dollywood
    Coaster Count:
    Excluding Batman clones because I've ridden 4 and they all differ in quality...

1. Nemesis - the perfect Invert. Incredible theming, intensity, ridiculous Gs, absolutely no breathing room, and surprisingly re-rideable thanks to a near lack of lines all day.
    2. Raptor - back row at Coastermania this year was fantastic. With the exception of the MCBR which is a bit of a dead spot, it has the B&M roar and intensity from the glory days we all know and love.
    3. Chinese Fireball - only rode this a couple of times in 2015, but have very fond memories of front row rides on this one. The layout was excellent with a perfect blend of intensity, whip, and visuals even without dueling, and I sorely miss it :cry:
    4. Banshee - another one I only rode twice, but had tons of fun the first time, ranking it as my favorite. My second ride was a bit weaker, probably because it was towards the middle, but the intensity, especially with it's drawn-out layout was great, even with a distinct rattle.
    5. Hungarian Horntail - I hardly remember it to begin with, but I think it was fun. This was the one with the cobra roll, right? (okay, sarcasm aside, I do remember really liking it, but I only rode it once so I barely remember it. Unfortunately, I can never remember it again...)

Howie and Hutch like this.
  5. Snoo

Snoo Social Media Team Staff Member Social Media Team

Best Coaster:
    Steel Vengeance
    Best Park:
    Silver Dollar City
    Coaster Count:
    To be honest, the middle on both of those rides is the least exciting. I've been lucky enough to marathon both of them in some capacity over the years and found them to be, as is the case on most Inverts tbh, the most lackluster rides. Alpie is the best in the front IMO and Afterburn in the back (@Hixee and I damn near had orgasms after 8+ rides on it. :))

b&mfanboy123, Zek_Teh_Kek and Hixee like this.