What's new

PTR - Madrid parks (day 4 up)

Martyn B

CF Legend
^ What do you mean by fussy? It just has the usual park meals. I personally liked the Batman themed restaurant at the back of the park, opposite the dodgems.

And I dont know about Stunt Fall, you'll just have to keep your fingers crossed, and let us know what is going on with it. Like I said, it was missing its train in June, so it was either having major work done, or they're removing it.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
A friend of mine who happens to work at Parque Warner has told me that Stunt Fall has started testing. In fact, its train got back from Vekoma a few days ago.

If you're lucky, you'll be able to ride it!

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Apparently they detected some cracks in the main axis during inspections and since it was something major (and costly), PW sent the train away last season and has now come back. I guess most of the chasis had to be rebuilt and that must have cost a few big bucks...

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Martyn B said:
^ What do you mean by fussy? It just has the usual park meals. I personally liked the Batman themed restaurant at the back of the park, opposite the dodgems.

And I dont know about Stunt Fall, you'll just have to keep your fingers crossed, and let us know what is going on with it. Like I said, it was missing its train in June, so it was either having major work done, or they're removing it.

Regular park meals sounds good, I am a fussy eater that's all. I quite like the idea of a Batman themed restaurant, will probably give that a try.

Thanks to Oriolat for the information about Stunt Fall, fingers crossed!!

Martyn B

CF Legend
Should have said it earlier really, but forgot. The food on offer at Parque Warner is the same as what they have at PdA.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Martyn B said:
Should have said it earlier really, but forgot. The food on offer at Parque Warner is the same as what they have at PdA.

Fair enough, can't complain at that. :)

Do you plan to go back to Madrid this year, Martyn?

Martyn B

CF Legend
No, we'll definitely go back, but not this year.

Your silly planning last time might have actually paid off for you if Stunt Fall is open this time!

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Martyn B said:
No, we'll definitely go back, but not this year.

Your silly planning last time might have actually paid off for you if Stunt Fall is open this time!

My holidays at work are set to a week in June and two weeks in August, so it was a heat of the moment thing to book it back in June simply because the flights were incredibly cheap. It was annoying at the time but we still managed to get PdA done as well as a visit to the Bernabeu, plus it's an excuse for another holiday.

I'll post a trip report on here once I've been, only a few days to go now. :)