What's new

Project V2 (UC)

Brookes

Giga Poster
I've been wanting to start a new project for a few weeks, but haven't had any ideas. But now I have built a new track to release which I like. So, all that's done so far is the trackwork, and here are a few pictures for you:

V2-090801101753000.jpg

V2-090801102007002.jpg

V2-090801101818001.jpg

I will release a new stat about the ride every update so here is the first:

Height: 165ft

bob_3_

Giga Poster
There's nothing in any of these screens that make me even mildly excited =/. I don't get it..

Brookes

Giga Poster
^^^Thanks.

^^Ok, and yes.

^That's unfortunate, I just wanted to show little bits.

Anyway, haven't done anymore work on it yet, but I have another picture, hopefully this weird angled shot will show you more...

V2-090805180310000.jpg

Length: 3958ft

Brookes

Giga Poster
Thanks for the comments everyone, they really help me to keep building so keep them coming.

^^^^Thanks, and no it has a lift hill, as you can see below.

^^^Great thanks.

^^Thanks a lot, I haven't made a vekoma sit-down for ages.

^Cheers man.

So, now for an update. New colours, bit of terraforming and supporting started, tell me what you think:

V2-090807163640000.jpg

V2-090807163723001.jpg

Slash

Giga Poster
^ Agreed.

I'm not too keen on this, but that's probably because I think Vekoma/Arrow are quite repetitive and nothing new. Don't get me wrong, I like Vekoma (never tried arrow), I just don't like NL creations of Vekomas.

I'll see how it goes anyway, some do surprise me.

jokerman

Giga Poster
^If anyone can pull it off it's Brookes.

I'm interested in that turn after the drop. Looks like it continues to go down right around the bend. Any chance of seeing the rest of the turn?

Brookes

Giga Poster
Wow lots of comments thanks guys.

^^^^^Thanks very much.

^^^^Thanks.

^^^Well Vekoma or Arrow I'm not sure, I just meant that type of track.

^^Ok then.

^Thanks a lot, and yes I will show the rest after I have supported it, should have pictures later today.

Thanks again everyone.

Brookes

Giga Poster
More supporting, not sure about the bars across on the A supports, don't know whether I should have them there or not, but then it looks weird without them:

V2-090818164102000.jpg