What's new

Project Relentless

Slash

Giga Poster
Its good to be back... So here are some pictures :)

ProjectRelentlesslift.jpg

ProjectRelentlessImmelman.jpg

Its inspired by something we all hate... but I'm gonna have fun with this and make it my own :D

Yes it is on default colours. I don't know what colours would be unique so ideas wanted!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
We've only not made much of a comment because there's nothing to comment on.

You've got a vertical lift and some sort of Immelmann, they're pretty standard.

Show us something worth commenting on. ;)

Slash

Giga Poster
Ok fair enough I'll get a nice update soon. This layout is gonna be compact, but not spaghetti.

Slash

Giga Poster
Well I thought, why not, here is an overview of the layout so far and some supports to show what they're gonna look like.

Overview.png

Jared

Hyper Poster
With the dive loop at the front of the picture. I think it might flow a little better if you make it so that it banks the other way on the entrance to it.

Also, the airtime hill after the ground hugging turn seems a little strangly shaped. It doesn't look parabolic. I coult just be the angle though.

Slash

Giga Poster
Its parabolic and the dive loop is fun the way it is.

EDIT: Finished the track, that space behind the dive loop is now all full up! :D

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Looks good! As long as you can keep the pacing up throughout the layout this'll be good. I worry that you'll lose all the speed.

Slash

Giga Poster
No I don't :D. I've finished the track, its 2945 feet long and 130 feet at the top of the lift. The pacing stays high throughout and its just ironing out the pumps and building supports now.

A

Anonymous

In love with the layout, I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Only just seen this, but that layout looks pretty fun. I agree with CCJared that the dive loop might flow better if the entrance is banked the other way.

I love that helix/junior Immelmann type thing!